+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulham (home) predictions..

Fulham (home) predictions..

1-2...
    Coyle and Venkys get both barrels from the fans..

I predict the same basic mistakes from a guy who cant see where he is going wrong, and refuses to change it.
    I predict Marshall will be played in a position he isn't that effective. And I predict Lowe will be played at RB which will be costly for us, again. I predict he will stick with 4-4-2 when it leaves us woefully wide open. I predict he will make the wrong substitutions at the wrong time (like taking Graham off on Sat, inviting them onto us). And I predict he will stick with the young centre half who will likely make a mistake (he did brilliantly on Sat, wasn't bullied, but did get caught out for the goal) because he is young, playing in a side who aren't confident in what the manager is telling them to do.
    I predict we will look shaky at the back, and I predict Cairney will cause us lots of problems.
    I also predict Young Gallagher will look decent again.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I predict the same basic mistakes from a guy who cant see where he is going wrong, and refuses to change it.
    I predict Marshall will be played in a position he isn't that effective. And I predict Lowe will be played at RB which will be costly for us, again. I predict he will stick with 4-4-2 when it leaves us woefully wide open. I predict he will make the wrong substitutions at the wrong time (like taking Graham off on Sat, inviting them onto us). And I predict he will stick with the young centre half who will likely make a mistake (he did brilliantly on Sat, wasn't bullied, but did get caught out for the goal) because he is young, playing in a side who aren't confident in what the manager is telling them to do.
    I predict we will look shaky at the back, and I predict Cairney will cause us lots of problems.
    I also predict Young Gallagher will look decent again.
    Is that a draw.home or away win ?..

Rovers lose .

Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    Rovers lose .
    You're a bundle of fun..

1-1

Rovers 1 Fulham 3

I have to agree with Alf on this one
    1-3 loss and hopefully Coyle gets the bullet.

Got to say cannot see anything other than a loss. The shambles continues, for all of the reasons 'done to death' on these pages.
    We were baited by our friends down the M65 over OC's lack of tactical nouse, and I for one took it as less than sour grapes from them, when considering his overall post BFC tenure 'achievements'. I think he may have just 'got lucky' there.
    He will / is going to become as toxic to the remaining watching support as our absent clueless owners, much as I feared.
    Added to which a threadbare uncommitted / paid hands, club 'structure' operating under Venkys dictate, doesn't bode all that well.

My posting name is gathering momentum once again.

As said by many : Venkys out is a nice thought, but what then (even if they tear up all of/some of the debt note). We would then need another benefactor to keep us/put us in Championship membership I would think.
    Last edited by Despair; 23-08-2016 at 05:47 AM.

If Fulham put away most of the chances we are likely to gift them as Coyle cannot set up a team to defend Id go Rovers 1 Fulham 5.

This ridiculous "wide open"midfield with 2 against 5 is so naive as to be unreal. As I said before Lambert did at least know how to be difficult to break down. Also the lack of fitness is embarassing to view...another thing Lambert stepped on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)