+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armstrong & Gregory

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    If possible I'd go with a money bid for Armstrong but not sure at 19 would Newcastle want to sell at that age. What I do know is we need at least 2 strikers and if we landed these 2 I'd be a very happy Miller. Although I agree with others who say we could do with a big old target man.
    It would never happen. Armstrong has the potential to be one of the toons best ever strikers. He is going to play for us someday. There is no way we would sell.

He just isnt ready for us yet. Hes not far off though. Most of us figure he will play for someone until January and if he has proved his worth in the championship, which he will with ease btw, he will then be in our first team January onwards.

Many actually want him to play for us now but understand why Benitez is reluctant to do so.

Priority is promotion and with Armstrong there is a possibility it might take a couple of games to find his feet.

Due to the fact we lost our first two games it isnt a gamble worth taking. We need wins on the board not nearly's.

Whoever he goes to most of us reckon he will have 10 to 15 goals by christmas. The lad is just getting better and better. Its scary how good he can become really.

So again, no chance you could buy him. He truly is untouchable.

Gregory Rumours doing the rounds amongst Millwall fans is that he's signing for Brighton. I know, it's not up north but they can pay a lot!

Found a picture of them on GoogleName:  a&m.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  13.5 KB

Armstrong just signed a new contract at Newcastle United, until 2020, & looks to be going out on loan now the contract has been signed.
    So who will the lucky club who will sign him.

Stubbs pretty clear it's not us - Bradford or Cov as Newcastle prob reluctant to loan him to another Champ outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Stubbs pretty clear it's not us - Bradford or Cov as Newcastle prob reluctant to loan him to another Champ outfit?
    lol @ thinking they'd be worried about loaning him to us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12