+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Out goings /in comings

Fiasco?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Fiasco?
    What position does he play??

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    What position does he play??
    If he isn't a striker then I'm kicking off

Apparently Reuben Reid unattached surprise he's listed as 28 thought he would be older than that.
    Luke Moore 30

Andy Giddings twitter feed saying still working on deals but likely to be later in day than any time soon.

Smacks of targeted players still wanting to keep their options open and feck off somewhere else if they get a better offer!!!

If the players in question want to sign why wait until the last minute to put pen to paper.

Hope theres paper in the fax machine at 10.55

After that display at Barnsley some might be going out is what Stubbs apparently said so why are the rumours saying Smallwood and Thorpe who weren't even in the game might be going out ?

I'd think twice about sending anyone out until we have players signatures on the dotted line.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    After that display at Barnsley some might be going out is what Stubbs apparently said so why are the rumours saying Smallwood and Thorpe who weren't even in the game might be going out ?

I'd think twice about sending anyone out until we have players signatures on the dotted line.
    Spot on mate.

The way recruitments gone this season we'll let a couple go, get no one in and exit the transfer window weaker rather than stronger.

At the moment Derbyshire and Best are looking good up front! As Millertop says why let em go before you have replacements. What annoys me is that we have had 3 10+ goal a season forwards all gone elsewhere over the past few years (Alf, Grabban and Agard) yet now we can't get one for love nor money!

ALFIE to Wigan.

Another one bites the dust!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast