+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Formula one

Formula one

Used to quite like Formula One in the days of Senna and Prost when they were actually allowed to race against each other although if I remember correctly they always did fight like little girls when things did not go their way.

Anyway on to the reason for this. I thought football bosses were corrupt and inept but surely the punishment handed out to Lewis Hamilton takes the biscuit. For changing engines too many times he has been demoted on the grid by 30 places which is fine but there are only 20ish cars in the race and the punishment only counts for one race so which halfwit thought up the 30 place grid penalty? Of course Hamilton's team then think ok we might as well change the engine another couple of times to get it right and said halfwit increases the punishment to a 55 place grid penalty!! Stinks of the sort of punishment that would be handed down to certain football clubs.

I literally just had a conversation about that. Makes no sense what so ever.

F1 is garbage anyway. Like you was a huge fans when racers were racers, the 2 names mentioned plus Mansell plus Piquet plus Schumacher among others.

Too many stupid rules in F1 now, it's all Bernie's fault. They need to get rid of him.

cant be bothered much anymore but do like to find out who won races, but lost inetrest when berger quit driving for ferrari, so that sums it up

sh1t idea of a sport for pr1cks who don't like real sports

see also 'esports'

Ah the good old days - used to love F1 - qualifying and the race were avidly watched.

I stopped watching once the BBC lost some then all the rights.

Pretty much find it boring now - rule this rule that.

Pretty sh*t now to be honest.

Is Schumacher still being a lazy pr*ck and still in his bed ?

Its become televised traffic, no spectacle at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    Ah the good old days - used to love F1 - qualifying and the race were avidly watched.

I stopped watching once the BBC lost some then all the rights.

Pretty much find it boring now - rule this rule that.

Pretty sh*t now to be honest.

Is Schumacher still being a lazy pr*ck and still in his bed ?
    I believe he no longer has any type of meaningful life, so yes he will be bedridden. A sorry end for a great sportsman.

This is a brilliant film of the 1962 Monaco GP. There are actually people standing at the side of the track, which is mental.