+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I am seething so badly…..

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Why be shocked?..all i'm saying is a few Millers shouting and chanting is small fry to him..
    I also didnt say we are to blame..i said we have a responsability to play our part...would an ex-Miller..say Arnie or Craig Morgan be subject to this abuse so quick?..NO..
    Also where did i say we are the only club to have fans like that?
    Stubbs out..he's out of his depth..he's cluelass..he's tactically inept..hahahaha.
    No you might not have said we are to blame but you are suggesting that some of us should shoulder the blame . why?
    I didn't say you mentioned other clubs either, I'm just stating that we are not the only ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nobody knows this more than me Backnet, I know what a hard season its going to be and I still maintain that 4th or 5th from bottom will be a success for us. How do you lot feel though when just about every team you beat comes up with the same comments, that you only won because we were garbage and we made you look good etc ?

Doesnt it start to get tiresome ?
    Mixture of you being very good and us being rubbish. I didn't see anything to say you would go down

So Barnsley are starting to come down . Might want to get your manager some help

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678