+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Superb...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Not convinced Es***.
    He's just signed a 4 year contract. Paper talk includes Bayern/Man Utd and now Arsenal.
    If he has any sense( his mum has advised him well up to yet), he'll know if he moves now he'll damage his development. All he has to do is ask Bamford and many others.

He sticks it out with us this season great. Well if Martin can command that price, expect double it for an 18 year old regarded as good as Bale at the same age.
    The lads a talent, I wish he was English and not a sweaty sock
    Whoops, obviously as no sense-lol.
    Seems a strange move for him though???

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Dont worry lads,forget your second hand fridge salesman, come to Meadow Lane......
    Come to Meadow lane?
    Joe I've been a couple a times a season, for the last 20 years. The drivel I've seen over there, could turn a lesbian straight.
    I'll give it a miss thanks, I'm hanging on to my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Whoops, obviously as no sense-lol.
    Seems a strange move for him though???
    It does and doesn't 61.

I am hearing two things, that piss me off but explain it.
    He signed a new contract, but it appears there was £10 million activation clause in there. Now they may have believed that no one would bid that for an 18 year old, but Liverpool did want Hughes for £15 million remember, ;-)

Also, the bid was accepted without quibble and Burke then told to talk to them, which appears to have confused him.
    I don't blame the kid, but Fawaz has gone to far this time.
    Like Es*** says, if Assombalonga goes that's it, they'll be fireworks.
    He needs to come up with one or two signings very quickly.
    I am hearing Sako, from Palace. Just a rumour, but it may get him out of jail.

Tricky hope you have a big sell on clause because this lad is going to be massive I know its a bit silly at this stage to compere him to Bale but he has everything pace strength skill he can't fail

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky hope you have a big sell on clause because this lad is going to be massive I know its a bit silly at this stage to compere him to Bale but he has everything pace strength skill he can't fail
    I agree MisterR That's why I think it's a massive error. The lad has it by the bucket load and we've messed up. To have held on to him for another year, would have sent his worth through the roof.
    If there isn't a sell on clause, I'll cry.

I hope he doesn't get too good. He's a jock. What a waste that would be.

Has he got an agent surely he's been given the wrong advise I would have thought a top Prem side would surely have come in before now £13million is peanuts to them even loaned him back to continued his education I don't mind that he's a tree I love watching talent and he's certainly got it You must hang on to Burke now because he's a talent also

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Has he got an agent surely he's been given the wrong advise I would have thought a top Prem side would surely have come in before now £13million is peanuts to them even loaned him back to continued his education I don't mind that he's a tree I love watching talent and he's certainly got it You must hang on to Burke now because he's a talent also
    His agent set it up mate. Obviously a big fat commission for him

uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/jermaine-jenas-exclusive---oliver-burke-s-transfer-to-rb-leipzig-reeks-of-an-agent-taking-advantage-of-a-promising-but-vulnerable-young-player-090500891.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons

Well well well no sell on clause About time your club got a decent CoE That's unbelievable the Kraut's have obviously taken him just to make money They will sell him back to a Prem club and double their money at least Obvious the poor lad had no say in it feel really sorry for him

No sell on but the money straight into the clubs account.also a £4million add on if he makes 100 apps for them.and if the rumours are correct about his salary then there's no wonder he chose them over the other clubs as they wouldn't of offered that or anywhere near that.his agent has done him over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast