+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superb...

Superb...

Alround on Saturday, I was one of the lucky ones on the boat and had a great time, to top it off was a excellent Forest display, apart from the keeper sleeping for their goal,
    This week will be interesting regarding O Burke, rumours everywhere regarding him, talk down here is that Spurs are ready to pounce and offer 12 million for him,
    If we lose him it will be a great loss, another Forest grown talent that will move on, talk among fans yesterday was that we won't let him go but in reality we are Championship club so the chances are we will lose him to Premier League Clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Alround on Saturday, I was one of the lucky ones on the boat and had a great time, to top it off was a excellent Forest display, apart from the keeper sleeping for their goal,
    This week will be interesting regarding O Burke, rumours everywhere regarding him, talk down here is that Spurs are ready to pounce and offer 12 million for him,
    If we lose him it will be a great loss, another Forest grown talent that will move on, talk among fans yesterday was that we won't let him go but in reality we are Championship club so the chances are we will lose him to Premier League Clubs.
    Not convinced Es***.
    He's just signed a 4 year contract. Paper talk includes Bayern/Man Utd and now Arsenal.
    If he has any sense( his mum has advised him well up to yet), he'll know if he moves now he'll damage his development. All he has to do is ask Bamford and many others.

He sticks it out with us this season great. Well if Martin can command that price, expect double it for an 18 year old regarded as good as Bale at the same age.
    The lads a talent, I wish he was English and not a sweaty sock

Burke gone. Gutted

Burke gone. Gutted
    Bloody hell and German nobodies I am hearing.
    What's Fawaz doing?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Bloody hell and German nobodies I am hearing.
    What's Fawaz doing?
    grabbing a few quid before the club gets sold I'm guessing, awful situation.

Take a look at @lansburyhenri's Tweet: https://twitter.com/lansburyhenri/st...170226715?s=09

Lansbury not happy.

Take a look at @lansburyhenri's Tweet: https://twitter.com/lansburyhenri/st...170226715?s=09

Lansbury not happy.

Dont worry lads,forget your second hand fridge salesman, come to Meadow Lane......

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Dont worry lads,forget your second hand fridge salesman, come to Meadow Lane......
    No Thanks. I never forgave Notts County for selling Jackie Sewell, and if Forest don't spend the proceeds on two or three excellent additions before the transfer deadline as reported in the Press, then its goodbye Forest too.

If we do spend then It'll be a waste, because it will be panic buying and purchasing crap, and as for saying goodbye to Forest is concerned then travelling down the A52 is where you should be heading (if that's what you ment)
    Our issue is playing in the Championship as I mentioned in the opening post, we need luck, getting fighting players who will fight and get us up,
    The next issue is Britt, if he goes we're in trouble.

If we do spend then It'll be a waste, because it will be panic buying and purchasing crap, and as for saying goodbye to Forest is concerned then travelling down the A52 is where you should be heading (if that's what you ment)
    Our issue is playing in the Championship as I mentioned in the opening post, we need luck, getting fighting players who will fight and get us up,
    The next issue is Britt, if he goes we're in trouble.
    I won't be heading anywhere. I have become too disillusioned with most sport with their commercial bias. I might just take up racing pooh sticks in my local stream again which I used to be quite good at.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast