+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Gregory

Lee Gregory

Im 99% sure lee gregory was stood outside of the main entrance to barnsleys east stand on saturday after the match, had very stylish suit on which made him stand out, i had no idea what he looked like until i checked his pics online earlier today, the lad i saw was Gregory`s double, very striking looking up close.

i was sat in east stand with barnsley fan, my next door neighbour lol hence why the east stand, i live in barnsley but lifelong miller.. not posted on here for 2 years or so it only took 4 or 5 hours to log in again grrrrr lol

heading for Barnsley or us ?

Not doubting you or calling you a liar in any way, legs. But if he'd been at our game yesterday surely the local media from South Yorkshire and South East London would have full of it, but not a peep of it.

Could you have been mistaken?

Apparently he wasn't in the squad on Saturday....can't see if he was injured or watching another match....?

Quote Originally Posted by legs11 View Post
    Im 99% sure lee gregory was stood outside of the main entrance to barnsleys east stand on saturday after the match, had very stylish suit on which made him stand out, i had no idea what he looked like until i checked his pics online earlier today, the lad i saw was Gregory`s double, very striking looking up close.

i was sat in east stand with barnsley fan, my next door neighbour lol hence why the east stand, i live in barnsley but lifelong miller.. not posted on here for 2 years or so it only took 4 or 5 hours to log in again grrrrr lol

heading for Barnsley or us ?

Most definitely not signing for us , 4 years too old and very little resale value after his contract is up .

He was injured for midweek cup match & saturdays match, might have come to Barnsley for some black pudding & a Barnsley chop.