+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye MoreThan50Years

Goodbye MoreThan50Years

It is with great pride that I'm able to announce that MoreThan50Years is no more as he has been superceeded by Morethan60years as this is now my 61st season following the rams. What will it bring?

Same old same old I suspect. Flatter to deceive and ultimately disappointment. But Happy Ramday anyway....

I can now lay claim to the "more than 50 years" moniker if you dont need it any more
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 30-08-2016 at 07:53 AM.

So how about giving us a favourite player from each decade?

For me:
    60s willie carlin
    70s kevin hector
    80s dean saunders
    90s igor
    Naughties - idiakez
    Whatever this decade is....hughesy.

For me I'm torn between Jack Parry and Geoff Barrowcliffe for the 50's whilst my 60's is Reg Matthews. I am happy with your choices thereafter accept I have to include Roy Mac for the 70's.

Charlie George for 70s, Alan Durban for 60s, Mark Wright for 80s, Mark Pembridge 90s, Seth Johnson 00s, Craig Bryson 10s

Actually...dave mackay for the 60s
    Its got to be.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Charlie George for 70s, Alan Durban for 60s, Mark Wright for 80s, Mark Pembridge 90s, Seth Johnson 00s, Craig Bryson 10s
    Pembridge! Really? Ahead of Eranio, McMinn, Saunders, Sturridge, Eranio, Stimac, Gabbiadini, Baiano...I could go on. Astonished.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 30-08-2016 at 10:08 PM.

The question was favourite player rather than best player! To overcome the twin disadvantages of being ginger and welsh makes him non pareil.

And yes, you do go on 😁

I only started watching in the 90's but one word....POOOOOOOOOOOOM

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    The question was favourite player rather than best player! To overcome the twin disadvantages of being ginger and welsh makes him non pareil.

And yes, you do go on ��
    Lol...non pareil...ooh get you sir! Had to look it up. Wouldn't mind a bit of his spirit being signed today...but Baiano from the nineties for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)