+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple Inc

Apple Inc

€13bn back taxes due to Ireland by tax-avoiding Apple, rules the EU.

"This will affect our investment in Europe," sobs the miscreant. There, there, there.

How do you like THEM apples, Apple?

with about 200bn in reserves

will they even miss it

They will just launch a couple of gizmos and gadget freaks the world over will be camping outside Apple shops to get it.

Ipods are the only apple things I have ever owned. I think apple are generally a bunch of rip off c@nts but I love a 160gb Ipod classic (which have been discontinued) They are definitely my most used gizmos behind my mobile phone (which has never been an iphone)

1 of the things that annoys me about this, is that the Irish govt is getting a huge windfall via the EU when they were at a minimum complicit

d1cks

We all have to pay taxes some more than most but there should be no exceptions..

What about the rest of them..

Like these.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...30billion.html
    Last edited by Buc; 31-08-2016 at 05:54 AM.

No fan of the tax dodging Apple here - but !

If governments/EU etc don't like these companies doing this - then get your tax laws in order - had years to get it done.

The very least tighten up the regulations state by state with the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    1 of the things that annoys me about this, is that the Irish govt is getting a huge windfall via the EU when they were at a minimum complicit

d1cks
    The Irish government were trying to solve the recession and unemployment issues. Offering tax breaks is a popular choice to attract new industry. Scotland may have to do the same thing for Aberdeen.

Taxation has been with us for many years now yet there are still many loopholes allowing tax avoidance, the reason must be that it has suited politicians to allow it to happen, of course it also suits them to cry foul from time to time.

Apple are ****ing ****e . pure and utter pish. robbing *******s, and their products are ****ing overpriced ****e. and they have ditched 3.5mm heidphone jacks. **** all to do wi wanting you tae buy their ****ing ****e heidphones. itunes is ****ing ****e tae. ****e quality sound, so basically apple are just ****e ****e ****e ****e ****e

buy android ffs's

Don't android phones allow google to spy on you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast