+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: I voted yes....but felt like I'd been kicked in the ba's the day

Bodie's reasons for rejecting Independence.

We're are a pathetic bunch of basket cases barely capable of getting out of bed in the morning.

But much more than that.. Those who aspire to make this a better country for all are

DISGUSTING !!

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Not likely. The main reason for ppl to want independence is their hatred of all things English
    And this from a cretin who post nothing but hate filled sectarian divisive drivel on here. Up to 9-10 times a day !!

You couldna mak it up !

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Too true, snakes' baws, hatred is all they have

But none for England.

A few erseholes is hardly representative. I could find more in one minute on FF that would confirm, by your idiot logic, that every rangers supporter is a moronic paranoid Catholic-hating Celtic-obsessed bigot...

Aye we hate oor English comrades.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ionalist-party

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    A few erseholes is hardly representative. I could find more in one minute on FF that would confirm, by your idiot logic, that every rangers supporter is a moronic paranoid Catholic-hating Celtic-obsessed bigot...
    Of course I do concede this sort of stuff is unacceptable but BOTH sides in the Indy debate are guilty of it. But zealots like IQ only ever see one side of it. And much more importantly the Media only reports one side of it. See if you can guess which side is the nasties !

Honestly this pish is becoming tiresome and boring. On the TT board there's a thread where all the political debate can be discussed, keep it in there lads.

We all have our own political views and trust me it creates more arguments than our own teams football results do.

Sf.net. has lost some good posters because of this, so use the TT board and maybe the forum will get back to being the busiest on the network as it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Honestly this pish is becoming tiresome and boring. On the TT board there's a thread where all the political debate can be discussed, keep it in there lads.

We all have our own political views and trust me it creates more arguments than our own teams football results do.

Sf.net. has lost some good posters because of this, so use the TT board and maybe the forum will get back to being the busiest on the network as it once was.
    Well said Rab .

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Of course I do concede this sort of stuff is unacceptable but BOTH sides in the Indy debate are guilty of it. But zealots like IQ only ever see one side of it. And much more importantly the Media only reports one side of it. See if you can guess which side is the nasties !
    Wouldn't post anything from the fascist Daily Express as a rule. But just to make the point about @rshole on both side's.
    Check out the most vile and hateful comments on this article.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/707...areer-Children

Stewarty you are quoting yourself again on here, as was stated the TT forum has a Thread allocated for this debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post

You make a fair point Wab and I'm as guilty as the next one. But by far the worst offender is your fellow bear IQ/Walloper sometimes up to 6 threads a day ! I will if he will

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)