+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: I voted yes....but felt like I'd been kicked in the ba's the day

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Uncle Buc is a gentleman and a scholar.

Wab the fart smelling technician is a daft hun pryck.
    Someone from section 111 or whatever should be used to the nose clips.

Good to see your nerves kicking in Skelper, trying to get my attention.

Remember and get a shower in Tollcross before heading down to BreezeBlock Boulevard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    You're nothing special. Buc's a diamond in real life and probably one of the best guy's I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, he has no angst nor a bitter bone in his body he hates confrontation and also abuse. Give him a break Noah, btw the world isn't against you. Some of your posts are spot on, some are way off, I'm far from perfect as well you know, but I'll fight my corner.

Give it a break and let bygones be bygones.
    Have to say Rab you are showing a level of maturity I never knew you possessed

But I would have to say to you give Paddy a break.. OCD is a very disturbing condition.
    Anyway about this Independence thingy

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Someone from section 111 or whatever should be used to the nose clips.

Good to see your nerves kicking in Skelper, trying to get my attention.

Remember and get a shower in Tollcross before heading down to BreezeBlock Boulevard.
    Why would I go all the way to Tollcross for a shower when I have one in my house Wab?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I'm sure you meant 'knit instead of 'nit'.

To be fair, you're only a 'technician'.
    No I'm not a technician Rab is the technician he knows more about fixing boilers than most ever will.
    I'm a retired gas heating gas safe installer and have been since 1974 .
    My gas tickets run out in January but I will more than likely renew even though I won't need it much .
    Not ready for the scrap heap yet..
    For the record I'm just having a laugh with you.
    I've learned recently not to take football boards like this one too much to heart.

It's sad to see this board becoming more of a political board these days scone used to keep this board going with various topics and many very funny .

What a read this thread was.

A lot of the usual rhetoric Trident, Westmonster, no oil fund, being ruled by another country...blah blah. Yet as usual a lack of any real substance.

It seems the Nats still don't know the difference between debt and a deficit which would be mildly disturbing if it wasn't for the fact we all know there won't be a second referendum and there certainly will never be independence.

The Nats fail to share their ideas for paying for everything. i can't see anything other than austerity max and high taxes. Growing the economy will take decades and if by casting up £64trillion debt you mean Scotland will just borrow it like Westminster have done for years then I'd love to hear who's gonna lend IScotland the money with no LOLR and a made up currency.

Quote Originally Posted by neilo View Post

A lot of the usual rhetoric Trident, Westmonster, no oil fund, being ruled by another country...blah blah. Yet as usual a lack of any real substance.

It seems the Nats still don't know the difference between debt and a deficit which would be mildly disturbing if it wasn't for the fact we all know there won't be a second referendum and there certainly will never be independence.

The Nats fail to share their ideas for paying for everything. i can't see anything other than austerity max and high taxes. Growing the economy will take decades and if by casting up £64trillion debt you mean Scotland will just borrow it like Westminster have done for years then I'd love to hear who's gonna lend IScotland the money with no LOLR and a made up currency.
    I think I'd rather put my faith in those whose job it is to know these things rather than a bunch of opinionated amateurs who, frankly, know the square root of fk all about it.
    There is no doubt there would have to be some savings found, and there is no doubt there would be a cost attached to becoming independent.
    As has been previously mentioned, if that cost is too high for you then it is probably best if you just excuse yourself completely from the debate and put your wee 'X' in the 'No' box.
    The very last thing an independent Scotland would need is a bunch of miserable passengers.
    Much as the brexit stuff down here, it has happened, the turkeys voted for Christmas and now we all have to make the best of the mess they landed us in.
    Mind you, there aren't quite so many extremists down here...

Bloody hell, even Wang's come out the closet (again) for this one.

RHETORIC Neilo !! you don't see the irony in your own post ? You're actually saying the things you mention are of no importance to the Scottish people ?. It doesn't matter that over 40 years of Oil and Gas wealth has been completely squandered on Wars, tax cuts for the rich, English vanity projects, WMDs, Whilst children in Scotland live way below the poverty line. You just don't get it do you ?

As for the second referendum its coming as is Independence. We have learned so much for the practice run. and yes we made mistakes. Independence is now on the Scottish political agenda. Twenty years ago it wasn't an issue. Today nine people out of every twenty have voted for it. We saw Better Together side having to make hasty concessions at the eleventh hour, The VOW remember that Neilo ? and lo and behold those promises are dis appearing one by one. an unstoppable chain of events has been set in motion and you and you're right wing media friends can shout "Too wee Too poor, Too phuckin stupid all you like Neilo.

Just a wee note on demographics Neilo ..if you breakdown those who voted Yes it was the younger generation who were by far the biggest Yes voters. Whilst it was elderly generation who ultimately delivered the No vote and they are gradually dying out, Shame but thems the facts.

Excellent post Neilo as per from your goodself. Good to see someone with sense on this subject
    Also it's good to see you posting on here again, long may it continue
    Rule Britannia and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Excellent post Neilo as per from your goodself. Good to see someone with sense on this subject
    Also it's good to see you posting on here again, long may it continue
    Rule Britannia and all that
    A northern Irish Unionist/Loyalist against Scottish Independence ..Shockeroooony !!

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)