+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: I voted yes....but felt like I'd been kicked in the ba's the day

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Looks like they don't have the answer to your question Noahrab which to be honest is not surprising
    Just as I said to Noah. Do you have an answer what Post Brexit UK will look like Bodie, I'd be interested to hear. Can you tell me what the tax top rate will be in the UK in 5 years ? What will interest rates be ? W"hat will be the balance of trade figures be ? Who will be the Government in the UK in 15 years time ..Sorry silly question Tories of course.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Not sure what to say to you Noah. And not really sure if your taking this entirely serious. You know I can't give you a definitive answer to this. Just as you can't give me a answer to what post brexit UK will be like in 1/3/5 years so let us both stop playing this silly game. I will post a link to a Financial Times( dont think they have an agenda) article. I hope you will be reasonable enough to read it and give me your views on it. Of course I fully understand you have a right to be cautious but things need to be looked at from bot5h side. Cheers.

https://www.ft.com/content/5b5ec2ca-...4-00144feab7de
    So we just vote for independence because it's a good idea? It's people like me who ARE taking it seriously and the likes of you who want independence regardless.

That article you quoted was written pre oil crash and has little relevance to today's economy.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)