+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: £108530

£108530

Obscene

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Obscene
    Explain Gaz, what is obscene is that there was a record £billion spent on transfer fees.

While the reason why Swindon want you to pay full whack for a rearranged fixture against the Gas is they say they have to pay £14,000 for policing costs, what a joke. At least Rovers are laying on free transport for their fans.

About time some more of that Premier money filtered down to grassroots football.

This thread has lost me

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Explain Gaz, what is obscene is that there was a record £billion spent on transfer fees.

While the reason why Swindon want you to pay full whack for a rearranged fixture against the Gas is they say they have to pay £14,000 for policing costs, what a joke. At least Rovers are laying on free transport for their fans.

About time some more of that Premier money filtered down to grassroots football.
    K
    Claw the op was meant to be about the billion pound transfer fee but I realised it was wrong but I was unable to correct it before my laptop died' yes it's obscene, simply obscene
    Swindon and brizzle fans are fuming about the pay again for the replay thingy
    Personally I have never know any club offer free replays, have you?
    If you have I would be great full for a link
    The club aren't accountable for the weather, brizzle are being twits, in special cases where the club had difficulties there has been a compensation but this is an unpresidented act of nature, how anyone expects a freebie is living on a different planet or has not been around long enough to know it doesn't happen in footballs!
    The club has costs and we are not rich, if the chairman Lee Power, Millwall fan, decided to do anything to compensate the fans then that will be his good will
    Swindon and brizzle fans who want compensation are just ignorant and are doing themselves and the club no favours, as for the brizzle manager joining the bandwagon, he's either a fool or trying mind games, f em all lol

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post

Good on rovers for putting on free transport.

I agree there should be a fund for the big clubs to help the smaller clubs when times are hard but you have more chance of seeing a flying pig.

But the bigger clubs want to rain on the lower leagues Wemberley parade #boycottcheckatrade