+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strikers on way, says Stewart

Strikers on way, says Stewart

Not a lot to comment on that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lets see what happens in the next few days

............. To Barnsley no doubt or the Owls or the Blades or even Donny, but rarely to RUFC.

I look forward to an aging, fat bellied 30 year old who has scored 3 goals in his last 100 outings and has rarely played for a year or so coz his parrot died and he injured himself taking it out of the cage.

Here go on I'll chuck a quid in for wages

I get the frustration were all going through. And I agree with arguments from both side of the fence.
    All I can add is.
    Tony. Stop running with the promised land 5 year bull shine.. Stick with one manager for 2/3 seasons. Chopping and changing management and squads takes us back to year 1.
    Keep recruiting young eager players from the £500K and under brackets and don't worry about spending millions on 1 player.
    AS has /is creating some decent young players. Get the training ground sorted.

Ow. And like the rest of us keep the faith n enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    ............. To Barnsley no doubt or the Owls or the Blades or even Donny, but rarely to RUFC.

I look forward to an aging, fat bellied 30 year old who has scored 3 goals in his last 100 outings and has rarely played for a year or so coz his parrot died and he injured himself taking it out of the cage.

Here go on I'll chuck a quid in for wages
    Sounds like ALF and many on here were touting his return

Sometimes TS talks like a medieval baron addressing the peasants.
    The hype is wearing a bit thin now Tony.
    What's going to happen is that we'll get a couple of players who don't have a club and might not be fit enough to last 90 minutes.
    But they'll be cheap!

I'll believe it when I see them with my own eyes on the pitch at the New York Stadium.

Those nasty agents who put paid to our plans of signing anyone yesterday will still be out there trying to get the best deal possible.

All the other clubs are in the same boat as the Millers so there still will be stiff competition for the better players, in essence we will still have to pay out a decent wedge to get these deals over the line.

I think Pete Waller has hit the nail on the head with his description of what our signing will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Davis_(Millers_ View Post
    Tony please,time and patience needed,we have been desperate for a striker for the past 3 seasons,and we are seemingly nowhere nearer to signing a quality striker.

Dexter Blackstock?

Is that on good authority millertop,would be a decent signing if true.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast