+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The National Survey

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Samesies.

I can see why she gets on No voters tits.
    Mrs Krankie is the most annoying person in the world. She behaves like a little kid who has been told they can't have any more sweeties.

If any SNP numpties ask me what I think about independence, I will tell them to go and bile their heids.

Buc

Not really sure the point you are trying to make.

Are you actually saying that the success of Edinburgh University is down to the Government?

The finest University in Scotland, where about 1/3 of students at U/g level are Scottish. (wonder why?)

When I mentioned Education, the Ivory Towers of one of the World's finest educational institutions, wasn't what I was talking about.
    Let's put Tertiary education aside and talk about numeracy and literacy rates in Primary and Secondary...

I think asking large numbers of voters what is important to them is an utter disgrace.

Don't they realise that us voters are meant to have no opinions apart from the time it comes to vote and even then only if that opinion is the same as their's.

Disgraceful behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    What does the population of the country have to do with it ?

Genuine question.
    The bigger the country then generally the more universities they have..

Germany France England Spain Russia Poland Italy America etc but to be fair America and England do very well on that list .

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    Buc

Not really sure the point you are trying to make.

Are you actually saying that the success of Edinburgh University is down to the Government?

The finest University in Scotland, where about 1/3 of students at U/g level are Scottish. (wonder why?)

When I mentioned Education, the Ivory Towers of one of the World's finest educational institutions, wasn't what I was talking about.
    Let's put Tertiary education aside and talk about numeracy and literacy rates in Primary and Secondary...
    Brian I suspect you don't like the SNP and are as big a unionist on here so have to say no matter what I say you will disregard it.
    Like you have done. I was only replying to your overall post of education .

Maybe it failed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    Brian I suspect you don't like the SNP and are as big a unionist on here so have to say no matter what I say you will disregard it.
    Like you have done. I was only replying to your overall post of education .

Maybe it failed you.
    So you don't have any answers

Shocker

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    So you don't have any answers

Shocker

Brian I have answers but no point sharing them with a huge unionist like yourself who would rather have Westminster running OUR country.
    Anyway Brian this is the first time I've had a chance to look in to this forum since yesterday evening so what's shocking about that

Question for you are you O5Car and if so why did you change your name ..

The other one is the £1-6 billion in the red due to mismanagement of funds that Westminster have got this country into what can we do about that ..don't expect an answer not from you anyway

Well that figure tells me the union you love and stand for is not working .

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    Brian I have answers but no point sharing them with a huge unionist like yourself who would rather have Westminster running OUR country.
    Anyway Brian this is the first time I've had a chance to look in to this forum since yesterday evening so what's shocking about that

Question for you are you O5Car and if so why did you change your name ..

The other one is the £1-6 trillion in the red due to mismanagement of funds that Westminster have got this country into what can we do about that ..don't expect an answer not from you anyway

Well that figure tells me the union you love and stand for is not working .

Had to get the figure of 1-6 trillion correct ..

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Mrs Krankie is the most annoying person in the world. She behaves like a little kid who has been told they can't have any more sweeties.
    No she doesn't.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast