+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The National Survey

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    No she doesn't.
    I agree Queen Nicola just wants the best for OUR country.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    Stop calling Mrs Krankie Queen Nicola

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    Possibly but that's a bit harder to swallow after the last election. Looks to me that her first priority is the SNP itself, which is a huge mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Stop calling Mrs Krankie Queen Nicola
    Ok Princess Nicola then as the job in hand isn't quite finished as yet.

This is self-parody now, isn't it?

I think it's the sneaky way it was initially promoted is what is most concerning to me. Even the title 'The National Survey', combined with the lack of SNP branding would make the more gullible members of society think this was a government initiative (although even Mason saw through it so...). All this 'Summer Offensive' is a party political information gathering stunt which they can manipulate at will and tailor propaganda to those foolish enough to take part.

Never mind, the First Minister will set out today which headline grabbing policies she can ignore/water down/blame Westminster for in the next Parliament.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I think it's the sneaky way it was initially promoted is what is most concerning to me. Even the title 'The National Survey', combined with the lack of SNP branding would make the more gullible members of society think this was a government initiative (although even Mason saw through it so...). All this 'Summer Offensive' is a party political information gathering stunt which they can manipulate at will and tailor propaganda to those foolish enough to take part.

Never mind, the First Minister will set out today which headline grabbing policies she can ignore/water down/blame Westminster for in the next Parliament.
    Spot on. The SNP leadership is a concern to democracy, first they appear to have disregarded the result of the referendum they themselves called and now they are looking to join forces with others who voted against leaving the EU. Sturgeon is only the front piece of an untrustworthy political organisation where running the country is secondary to their main political aim.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Spot on. The SNP leadership is a concern to democracy, first they appear to have disregarded the result of the referendum they themselves called and now they are looking to join forces with others who voted against leaving the EU. Sturgeon is only the front piece of an untrustworthy political organisation where running the country is secondary to their main political aim.
    OK, seriously, they've disregarded the referendum result? How? Did I miss the declaration of independence?

The last thing the SNP want just now is another referendum.
    I would have thought that was bloody obvious to anyone.

Number one priority is to save our EU membership

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The last thing the SNP want just now is another referendum.
    I would have thought that was bloody obvious to anyone.

Number one priority is to save our EU membership
    For me 10 years time and the YES vote will win .
    Then we can crown princess Nicola to her rightful position ..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast