+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The National Survey

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Today's news from the Porridgeburo:

Transport Minister caught driving with no insurance, faces a possible 4-figure fine and 6 points on his licence.

What a zoomer.
    Whilst I'm no fan of his I think it's an honest mistake
    HOWEVER
    He has to get punished to the full extent of the law or it is a bad look for him.

His performance as transport minister is a different matter and I'm someone who uses the rail network for work a lot and it's a joke of a service.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    Whilst I'm no fan of his I think it's an honest mistake
    HOWEVER
    He has to get punished to the full extent of the law or it is a bad look for him.

His performance as transport minister is a different matter and I'm someone who uses the rail network for work a lot and it's a joke of a service.
    I don't want to say too much but I have met the transport minister in a professional capacity. I am not a big fan of his...

Statement today from our First Minister regarding a possible second Independence Referendum. I wonder of she is going to announce the results of 'The National Survey' or has that shameless piece of propaganda bullsh!t been conveniently ignored?

Tough talking Ruth Davidson won't let wee Krankie away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Statement today from our First Minister regarding a possible second Independence Referendum. I wonder of she is going to announce the results of 'The National Survey' or has that shameless piece of propaganda bullsh!t been conveniently ignored?
    Was it not Stewart Hosie who was to be the figurehead of a crusade to persuade people of the benefit of independence after this Survey?

Perhaps his inability to keep his stroop on the respectable side of his spaver saw him removed from that great conversation which seems too, to have been sidelined? The FM and his erstwhile spouse Ms Robison are good pals, of course.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678