+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hooray I can post a new thread......

Hooray I can post a new thread......

............only just worked out how to do it!. No groaning you Millersmadsters out there!

Well done but you have to donate a championship striker before you actually comment on anything on here !

Good luck with that one....lol

Bloody hell Roly, I thought I was thick

Think we'll be ok on reflection IBJ. The key is to sort the defence out thats all that Warnock did. If the opposition get zero goalsdoes it matter if we dont have a prolific scorer. Think this new young lad from Boro might be better than what we think. I cant find any official stats on him but one of their fans on twitter says he is 6 foot 4 and the new Gary Pallister. That'll do me. We will also have the likes of Belaid/ Frecks coming back from injuries on top of Newell, who is already back.

Stop conceding goals Mr Stubbs and the rest will look after itself. Dunno why but I'm feeling a bit more optimistic...

Millertop: you cheeky one

One of the presenters on radio DEEDAH got it right in my opinion - he said that AS is planning to play the beautiful game !

AS has brought in young - play on it on the grass - footballers ( remembering it's not the short ball or the long ball - it's the right ball )

The deedah presenter went on to say what a dangerous scenario that is - playing in a tough league like the championship!

The first half of the Wolves was ( I believe ) a snapshot of how he wants to play and what a treat that was - but I agree with the man of the match for me Will Vaults - when he said "We got bored of having the ball so much" - or words to that effect. We should have simply kept the ball and kill the game - but we kept "playing".

We'll - AS will drill that out of them for sure!

We could be in for a treat this season if AS can drill the shape and work ethic required to do this - Fingers crossed!

I feel like it's going to like a boxing match every time I watch them from now on......the trouble is that I can remember what my dad used to say about fighting - and this is the danger for us.....

" A good BIG-UN always beats a good LITTLE-UN"

And we're the LITTLE-UN !