+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suffering

I doubt that Al-Jazeera's completely unbiased Buc, but I agree that it's right to get a bit of balance to what the BBC (especially) have to say.

Rab - you're a far better man than Frank. He likes us to think that he's intelligent, but he isn't, he's actually quite dense as can be seen from his posts. He also has a large purple heed which will probably explode soon, thus ending our communal pain. He's the board joke. Point and laugh Rab, point and laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I dont think so Buc. He has offended me, its his pride and joy to threaten. I am better at it though. I will not apologise for being creative. He has taken offence where none was intended. All i did was suggest his mind was empty, and he was a boozer. Pretty mild id say. And true.

As for you Buc, and your twisted leftie beliefs, why dont we invite all of Syria over for a party in your front room, plus somalia, ethiopia, Libya and Sudan. The more the merrier. Numbers dont matter. Lets get north sea ferries to the Libyan coast, tuppence per trip.
    Why mention someone's wife dying? Was it for you you to show everyone how wise and 'creative' you are - aye on cambridge mad where the world's great creative minds express themselves.

You dont think that might just hit a nerve? I didnt know about it but youre so stupid you cant see he might not have wanted that made quite so public?

Rab threatens everyone - get over yerself.

Death is not a taboo subject. Especially yours cambusman. No one will be erecting a pyramid to you sunshine. So lets get to the nub, we have been sidetracked Mr Fatuos prig. What is the point of it all.? Try and gather whatever scant resources you have to muster some sort of reply, not gathered by some tuppeny phiilosopher that you have read in the Beano.

It has to be personal to you. What?, you havent thought about it. Or you Rabert, or Buc, or any other boozed up c on here.

Death is not a taboo subject. Especially yours cambusman. No one will be erecting a pyramid to you sunshine. So lets get to the nub, we have been sidetracked Mr Fatuos prig. What is the point of it all.? Try and gather whatever scant resources you have to muster some sort of reply, not gathered by some tuppeny phiilosopher that you have read in the Beano.

It has to be personal to you. What?, you havent thought about it. Or you Rabert, or Buc, or any other boozed up c on here.
    Despite of your misplaced sense of superiority, you are far from alone in considering life and death and while you try deperately to balance on your pseudo philosophical pedestal, you rather stupidly miss the fundamental points. You can discuss all these issues (life death etc) without mentioning deeply private matter but you chose to do that for drama and attention which diluted your own point.

I vastly over estimated you.
    Last edited by Cambusman; 06-09-2016 at 11:09 AM. Reason: a word

What was that then?

Good one son, you avoided the question because there is a baseball bat in your dustbin.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    tune into Al-Jazeera news you will indeed get a full unbiased report of world wide news
    Feck me Buc, that's the stupidest statement I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore666 View Post
    Feck me Buc, that's the stupidest statement I've ever heard.
    Oh thanks maybe I should look into it a bit more.
    But I've been watching aljazeera for months and have to say they seem to give me news I won't get elsewhere..

In depth news from both sides .
    As a matter of interest what makes you think they are biased maybe open my eyes some more.

Have to admit Frank its the one thing that scares me is death ..

Death is nothing to be scared of buc,see it as a stepping stone to a better place

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)