+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Suffering

Aye I know that it is kel but I've never felt comfortable joining in,but tbf ive had a chuckle at the poor sod thats wandered on here

Offended ? Not me

Revisiting?

So what?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Offended ? Not me

Revisiting?

So what?
    Where did I say you were offended?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    Oh do fu*ck off of, you're just about the most sanctimonious cu*nt that posts on this network (closely followed by that other Burnley poster that frequents the Swindon board, not Alf). Hopefully your faux outrage will mean that you don't darken our door for quite a while. Or at least until you can find something else to be OUTRAGED by so much that you feel the need to put a post up just so we know how OUTRAGED you are.

Ohh that was such a turn on 'Pents' kid, knowing that my comments annoyed you so much for you to want to post such a thing on here. (and did you post on ***** England eh by the way ?)
    Maybe I should ask who are you as well as it seems to have peed off the mod on here, as hes making quite an issue out of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ohh that was such a turn on 'Pents' kid, knowing that my comments annoyed you so much for you to want to post such a thing on here. (and did you post on ***** England eh by the way ?)
    Maybe I should ask who are you as well as it seems to have peed off the mod on here, as hes making quite an issue out of it now.
    Pretty sure I've already stated that words on the internet don't "pee me off", numbnuts. I'm actually laughing at how important you value yourself over being a moderator on a football forum. It's really not all that now is it if even I can get the gig?

Give me a shout when you 'get it' though.

Posted on ***** just to find out if Chalky was still alive tbf, not sure what relevence that has to this though.

Hey it's the weekend innit, everyone knows no one posts on here during the weekend.

Enjoy your weekend and stop being sanctimonious kents.

Anon

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)