+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Greetings from Cesena

Greetings from Cesena

Hi boys, how are you ?
    I seems good years for you saints.
    How is your goal for the season ?

Hello Cecco. It's very quiet on here now, most Southampton fans have given up on the club and gone to support better teams, they're a bit like that.
    I did however find out the other day that some of your friends on here don't actually like Cesena and want to see your team relegated this season, trust me they are not very nice people, they've even said some really nasty things about the more successful team on the South Coast, the mighty Portsmouth FC, shocking I know!
    If I were you I'd be entitled to tell them to go and f**k themselves.
    Ciao for now.

Are you joking ???
    How is possible ???
    Not you, Pentridge, Kernow ....I suppose.
    In Italy is said: "meglio soli che male accompagnati", that is "better alone that in bad company".
    Forza Saints !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cecco2 View Post
    Are you joking ???
    How is possible ???
    In Italy is said: "meglio soli che male accompagnati", that is "better alone that in bad company".
    Forza Saints !!!
    Hello Cecco. I'm still here so don't listen to our Welsh, wind up merchant who follows that lot down the road.

How is everything with you, long time no hear. What with Cesena this season?

Saints have as usual sold our best players to our competition for lots of profit. Many fans are unhappy that the players sold have not been replaced. This happens every year for the past 3 years and many fans would like more continuity and stability. There is also a new French coach who has changed the system and style of play. To date we have played 3 drawn 2 lost 1, so there is much uncertainty at the moment.

Hopes for the season ? To stay in the Premier league !

Ciao Cecco. Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecco2 View Post
    Are you joking ???
    How is possible ???
    Forza Saints !!!

Some of us are still her Cecco, Southerndown is a Pompey fan and was trying to be funny.

Have you resigned Guly?

Guly is your player.
    Cesena-Carpi 1-0 last night.
    We can fight for play-off, I think.