+ Visit Scotland for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celtic v Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Too true Wlatty,we also heard the same guff before the Cup Final.(Must be an OF thing)There's nothing like a massive egg on face tae cheer us diddies up.
    The actual result in the final has been hunbrushed from history, bit like liquidation. To be replaced by pitch-wide assaults on Sevco players and officials

1-1, possibly 2-1 to the tims. Certainly a much tighter game than some tims here seem to think. Especially if the rumour that Griffiths is out has any truth in it

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    1-1, possibly 2-1 to the tims. Certainly a much tighter game than some tims here seem to think. Especially if the rumour that Griffiths is out has any truth in it
    Away you tae fk
    The huns are gash and were lucky to scrape a draw against Accies - This will be a slaughter of Biblical proportions - I can see a pummelling on the horizon a'la '57 cup final...
    If the rest of the weekend's results go well the huns could be 5th by five o'clock Saturday...

Pride cometh before a fall. Methinks all this pre-match bragging will come back and bite ye.
    I'm going to say a score draw, one all if I'm pushed. Can't see the tims winning by anything more than a single goal if even that. You can bookmark this if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Pride cometh before a fall. Methinks all this pre-match bragging will come back and bite ye.
    I'm going to say a score draw, one all if I'm pushed. Can't see the tims winning by anything more than a single goal if even that. You can bookmark this if you like.
    You honestly think that after what I've said on here I'll have to bookmark this thread?

Celtic will win by an innings and 50 runs. The huns have absolutely no-one who is even remotely decent - tellin ye - 4th is the best this rubbish can hope for

I reckon they'll come 2nd or third - between them and Hearts I think.

An innings and 50 runs

No chance of the huns parking the bus on Saturday, it went up in flames a while ago.

Easier being a hun for this game anyway - no pressure since their bunch of useless gets aren't expected to win.
    They get beat, it's "oh well - to be expected as Celtic are a far superior team to us"
    If they scrape a win ... fkin hell - no' worth thinking about..

I'm going to watch the Manchester derby . I predict a 1-0 win for the red side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I'm going to watch the Manchester derby . I predict a 1-0 win for the red side.
    Struggling to care about English football...

Struggle over...

failed...

I'm no a billy, am no so fkn silly or a tattie muncher but the soap dodgers to win and start -1 which is 8/5 in amongst my accumulator... Watch out all husband/wives of supporters of these two erse cheeks stay safe or go live with someone else for the weekend....

Quote Originally Posted by fittieredstatis View Post
    I'm no a billy, am no so fkn silly or a tattie muncher but the soap dodgers to win and start -1 which is 8/5 in amongst my accumulator... Watch out all husband/wives of supporters of these two erse cheeks stay safe or go live with someone else for the weekend....
    Statistics show Aberdeen supporters to e most likely to commit acts of domestic violence when their team loses... Whooda thunk it!

As always, I am supporting the diddy team against the team who are expected to run away with the title, does no-one any favours if the league is won by March. which it probably will be now that the red juggernaut seems to have run out of steam and there are no other credible challengers in sight

I'm impressed with the Huns first half. I may revise my league prediction...

Tabloid headline - 'Phillipe Sender-off sells the jerseys. Now employed at Sports Direct'

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I'm impressed with the Huns first half. I may revise my league prediction...
    stick to the tunes

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    stick to the tunes
    Missed bit off second half taking the 'rents to Bristol airport. I see by the scoreline they didn't improve much...

'Phillipe Sender-off sells the jerseys. Now employed at Sports Direct'

I can't imagine what he was thinking- f-ing oaf. Great signing for the bears- for Celtic!

Not sure if any club in Scotland will bother Celtic this season ..

They will even have the luxury of resting players for the up coming champions league games for now theres a difference between them and the rest unfortunately.
    Clubs need to challenge them and take points off them .

Only Hearts look likely. Doncaster did his best to protect Sevco but he couldn't hide them forever. Now they're just like last night's jonny, flushed down the pan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast