+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic v Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Too true Wlatty,we also heard the same guff before the Cup Final.(Must be an OF thing)There's nothing like a massive egg on face tae cheer us diddies up.
    The actual result in the final has been hunbrushed from history, bit like liquidation. To be replaced by pitch-wide assaults on Sevco players and officials

1-1, possibly 2-1 to the tims. Certainly a much tighter game than some tims here seem to think. Especially if the rumour that Griffiths is out has any truth in it

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    1-1, possibly 2-1 to the tims. Certainly a much tighter game than some tims here seem to think. Especially if the rumour that Griffiths is out has any truth in it
    Away you tae fk
    The huns are gash and were lucky to scrape a draw against Accies - This will be a slaughter of Biblical proportions - I can see a pummelling on the horizon a'la '57 cup final...
    If the rest of the weekend's results go well the huns could be 5th by five o'clock Saturday...

Pride cometh before a fall. Methinks all this pre-match bragging will come back and bite ye.
    I'm going to say a score draw, one all if I'm pushed. Can't see the tims winning by anything more than a single goal if even that. You can bookmark this if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Pride cometh before a fall. Methinks all this pre-match bragging will come back and bite ye.
    I'm going to say a score draw, one all if I'm pushed. Can't see the tims winning by anything more than a single goal if even that. You can bookmark this if you like.
    You honestly think that after what I've said on here I'll have to bookmark this thread?

Celtic will win by an innings and 50 runs. The huns have absolutely no-one who is even remotely decent - tellin ye - 4th is the best this rubbish can hope for

I reckon they'll come 2nd or third - between them and Hearts I think.

An innings and 50 runs

No chance of the huns parking the bus on Saturday, it went up in flames a while ago.

Easier being a hun for this game anyway - no pressure since their bunch of useless gets aren't expected to win.
    They get beat, it's "oh well - to be expected as Celtic are a far superior team to us"
    If they scrape a win ... fkin hell - no' worth thinking about..

I'm going to watch the Manchester derby . I predict a 1-0 win for the red side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I'm going to watch the Manchester derby . I predict a 1-0 win for the red side.
    Struggling to care about English football...

Struggle over...

failed...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)