+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sturgeon shelves plan for quick second Scottish independence referendum

Sturgeon shelves plan for quick second Scottish independence referendum

Aye and your point ? We will go for a referendum when we think we can win it. Till then happy to lay back and watch how Brexit pans out. Of course whilst all of this is happening yet more broken promises will come to the fore. Hey Man !! I'm relaxed I know things are going our way.... and deep down I think you do as well

Gutted

Maybe now they can get on with running the country and sorting out the mess they have let it get in

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Aye and your point ? We will go for a referendum when we think we can win it. Till then happy to lay back and watch how Brexit pans out. Of course whilst all of this is happening yet more broken promises will come to the fore. Hey Man !! I'm relaxed I know things are going our way.... and deep down I think you do as well
    Going your way. . I don't think so because of it was the SNP would be calling a second referendum

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Nae luck Stewie, you'll be a Brit till the day you die.

He'll be a c**t til the day he dies.

Ref2 postponed and the Fool Brittanias are still greetin',FFS make yer minds up.

Name:  12541042_577737212380492_1114585055635147685_n.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  77.5 KB

The unionists are obsessed with independence and quite right too. Britain has just voted to gain its independence from the EU which is a good thing. But Far North Britain seeking to gain its independence is a bridge too far. I was always amazed the likes of Australia, India etc had the temerity to break away... they'll never make it as independent nations.

How the hell can anyone with half a brain believe a coloured piece of cloth can represent anything?

BTW - Nanni Nikki's feart

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    How the hell can anyone with half a brain believe a coloured piece of cloth can represent anything?

BTW - Nanni Nikki's feart
    Half a brain loyal.

Name:  _44657192_flags_get.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  71.3 KB

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)