+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: JBs messge on Council matter

JBs messge on Council matter

Its not over yet but just shows the scum behind the decision about the CPO.

The invasion of outsiders ffs

Quote Originally Posted by lion1 View Post
    Its not over yet but just shows the scum behind the decision about the CPO.

The invasion of outsiders ffs
    link......................http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/art...l-3295604.aspx

Terrible news Lion1. I signed this petition and truly believed you would get the right outcome. Just shows how the council abuses its' power and ignores the people. Keep fighting and I will fight with you UTL

Same old story its the money people and as you know land in London is worth a mint Gaz.

I have faith in JB but there has been pockets of land brought by the sinde ****s renewal, I think Wall will fight them all the way.

The council blanked a 25,000 protest twice by football fans and thanks for your support.

thanks we are still a long way from the ambushing of the big Clubs such as Man united,who I have read today has told the members of the busby family,that they cannot be allowed in the directors box and the seats are to be v.i.p. only ffs Matt busby built the club!!

If that had happened in the old days there would have been a rot and fans would have boycotted the games but not now.

Same old story its the money people and as you know land in London is worth a mint Gaz.

I have faith in JB but there has been pockets of land brought by the sinde ****s renewal, I think Wall will fight them all the way.

The council blanked a 25,000 protest twice by football fans and thanks for your support.

thanks we are still a long way from the ambushing of the big Clubs such as Man united,who I have read today has told the members of the busby family,that they cannot be allowed in the directors box and the seats are to be v.i.p. only ffs Matt busby built the club!!

If that had happened in the old days there would have been a rot and fans would have boycotted the games but not now.
    Yes thanks Gaz for your support and Lion 1 there is really something not right with this CPO.

All the Labour members voted against, it was only the cabinet that did bar one which makes you wonder have they been got at. Because Renewal is a company that is registered in the Virgin Islands, WHY would they take their side against their own local football club.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Yes thanks Gaz for your support and Lion 1 there is really something not right with this CPO.

All the Labour members voted against, it was only the cabinet that did bar one which makes you wonder have they been got at. Because Renewal is a company that is registered in the Virgin Islands, WHY would they take their side against their own local football club.
    Corruption springs to mind but when it is plain as the nose on your face it makes you wonder how they get away with it

Manure does what it says on the tin Lion1 Manure = sh1t http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...t-old-trafford

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)