+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jilted/john/jockey.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Finally pushed his luck to far and has been red carded
    Never mind him eh, where have you been recently eh Chalky kid
    Notts County (not Notts Forest of course) for promotion this season eh, with Jon Stead's goals.

Hello Acido mate,I can't fault our away form but its when we play at home that's letting us down,Stead is banging them in for fun now,wish we had another like him,not sure about promotion but would be happy if we was above Mansfield

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Hello Acido mate,I can't fault our away form but its when we play at home that's letting us down,Stead is banging them in for fun now,wish we had another like him,not sure about promotion but would be happy if we was above Mansfield
    I rated Stead when he was at Bradford and thought he might have been a good signing for us when he left them, but in all fairness I cant criticise Paul Hecky can I after what we did last season!!
    Seriously, what is it like these days in Lg Two (the old 4th Division) ? No offense matey but I hope we dont end up there again while Im still a fan.

League Two has become our natural home now,League One at best if we get lucky but there's no way that we can go higher,its been twenty years since we was in the top flight and I can't see us ever getting there again whilst im a season tkt holder,i sadly realised the other day that ive supported Notts since 79 and in all that time we have never been in a league above Forest,all my hopes lay in a good FA Cup run but even then we are usually out by round three....... Apart fron that its great being a Notts fan

Seeing as we've changed the subject here kid lol, Id love to chat more about our memories of Barnsley & Notts County on another thread

BTW Ive been a 'Tyke' since January 1981 (season 1980-81) and that is when we had Allan Clarke and Norman Hunter in what is now the Lg One - 3rd Division.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Seeing as we've changed the subject here kid lol, Id love to chat more about our memories of Barnsley & Notts County on another thread

BTW Ive been a 'Tyke' since January 1981 (season 1980-81) and that is when we had Allan Clarke and Norman Hunter in what is now the Lg One - 3rd Division.
    A right pair of Dirty Phookin Leeds cast offs.. Hunter should have been drowned at birth ..GRRR

Ohh shut up Senor Dingle Burnsley wannabe
    I know what you think of Norman Hunter, and I would agree apart from the time when he played for and managed us.
    Is that ok, do I win a fiver ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345