+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The gods were looking down on us today.....

The gods were looking down on us today.....

We drew and are now 5th bottom. If I was a Brissy fans I'd have been pretty pissed off my team only come back with a point despite being 2 down.

Where is our defensive shape Mr Stubbs? Why do our defence allow so many crosses to come in? Why are we not allowed to tackle or have we got players who are not capable of it?

I'm not bothered we don't have much posessiom. Feck the passing game.Warnocks team hardly any possession and couldnt pass the ball but they knew how to keep clean sheets.

5th bottom? Their must be some crap teams in this league and long may there be. Unfortunately I dont think this will last for long though.

TS go and get Warnock back and at least pay him to advise Stubbs on how to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    We drew and are now 5th bottom. If I was a Brissy fans I'd have been pretty pissed off my team only come back with a point despite being 2 down.

Where is our defensive shape Mr Stubbs? Why do our defence allow so many crosses to come in? Why are we not allowed to tackle or have we got players who are not capable of it?

I'm not bothered we don't have much posessiom. Feck the passing game.Warnocks team hardly any possession and couldnt pass the ball but they knew how to keep clean sheets.

5th bottom? Their must be some crap teams in this league and long may there be. Unfortunately I dont think this will last for long though.

TS go and get Warnock back and at least pay him to advise Stubbs on how to defend.
    The defence is under constant pressure because we cant keep the ball,perfect examples today when defenders played the ball out to midfield and they just gave it away,unlike Bristol who kept the ball really well,but for some reason seemed unwilling to shoot and over passed it.We must play 2 front men,their defence had an easy afternoon with just Ward to mark.

The lad who we tried to get from Chelsea, Tammy Abrahams, should have had a hat-trick before he scored, we ended up with Issy, but this Tammy will cause more problems for teams than Issy will.