+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That bad ??

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If it had been an evenly fought match and we had drawn I could take comfort from that but we were hammered and got a lucky point. We can only sustain such hammerings for a short time.
    I haven't seen the stats,but i bet it makes for pretty dismal reading if you are a RUFC fan,it was the most one sided game i have ever seen,Bristol were way above us in every department,what Voakes was thinking about when he went diving in like he did,to give the foul away,which led to them scoring their first goal,was unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lee View Post
    Wow...

Were we that bad !!!
    Noticed the possesion etc.
    But we got a point after all. We have a completely New side ! Missing our two leading personalities. Still we get point
    It was that bad fella. It was one way traffic from the off! Brizzle were robbed of 2 points and it would've been a travesty of justice had we won

We nearly went 3 - 0 up !

"One way traffic" ?

Just watched Newcastle play the same game - bringing pressure onto themselves then breaking....EXACTLY what we did when Wardy should have put us 3 up......

Saw progress today - happy bunny tonight !

Same points as Derby - Villa - Cardiff !

Not bad that considering what they have spent!

yep but i dont think they had 25% of the play and 34 shots against them today

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    We nearly went 3 - 0 up !

"One way traffic" ?

Just watched Newcastle play the same game - bringing pressure onto themselves then breaking....EXACTLY what we did when Wardy should have put us 3 up......

Saw progress today - happy bunny tonight !

Same points as Derby - Villa - Cardiff !

Not bad that considering what they have spent!
    Yes we could or should gave gone 3-0 up but if you're going to say that then we should have been 6-2 down by then!

I've been a Miller over 45 years and I for the life of me can't see why you're such a happy bunny. I think we've been very fortunate to be on 5 points and in my opinion it's just papering over the cracks.

Alan Lee -

First day he was at Rotherham I took him to my local restaurant with my then neighbours who were at Villa when he came over as a kid.....lovely lad!

Anyway "Alan"....you forget the bit when we should have gone 3 - 0 up !

All I wanted to see today was progress and we nearly played a perfect game !

Just watched Newcastle play exactly the same way we did but were a little fortunate - especially the second goal.

Happy bunny tonight! UTM

NO INJURIES AND MORE MINUTES IN THEIR LEGS....

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lee View Post
    Wow...

Were we that bad !!!
    Noticed the possesion etc.
    But we got a point after all. We have a completely New side ! Missing our two leading personalities. Still we get points.

A new manager who is trying to build a new side. He has had seven matches totally and fans are screaming for his resignation/sacking... I thought we were supposed to get behind the team ! Now it seems against the team !!

I think we are ever so harsh on managers. Evans, Redfearn, Robins, Moore they have all got the hard hammer of Rotherham fans...
    How come the negativity.. I simply don't get it...

We are only Six games into the Championship !!

With 40 matches yet to go.

I will be over in April for three matches. By then I am rather confident we are in good shape.

Let alone in a good positioning in the table. Provided we stick together.

We are a small club. Remember this.

Not Liverpool, City etc. We do business our way.

As a small club. Not big spending but the way we think is right.

We don't get players from the top shelve. But we do get good players.

Support them, the club and the manager and we will be even stronger.

United we stand.

Besides Casper64Frank are You Danish ???
    No need to go to the games in april...by then we'll be down

What about those on the same points and below us?

Blinkered !

Our fans want champagne football !

It's one of the hardest leagues IN THE WORLD !

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    What about those on the same points and below us?

Blinkered !

Our fans want champagne football !

It's one of the hardest leagues IN THE WORLD !
    You put some good posts (makes a change on here) but I don't agree on one way traffic if we're 3-0 up, City would still have come back because we seem incapable of playing basic football in the 2nd half, some couldn't even a pass the ball when the players was only inches in front of him.

No we don't want champagne football but we want a FOOTBALL TEAM for 90mins. Is that too much for us to want?

Don't say "WE" when you can only speak for yourself! That was a reasonable post - others on here - we'll - they have no idea about how difficult this league is !

Reading a lot of these posts and I get the impression fans are totally blinkered!

Bristol - little old Bristol paid over 2 mill for 2 players - 1 who came off the bench and hurt us the other started and was a pain - several other 1 mill players...

WE are in a big boys league - BRISTOL ARE A BIGGER CLUB THAN US!

We are 6 matches in!

UNBEATEN AT HOME!

Climbing - YES CLIMBING THE LEAGUE!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast