+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That bad ??

That bad ??

Wow...

Were we that bad !!!
    Noticed the possesion etc.
    But we got a point after all. We have a completely New side ! Missing our two leading personalities. Still we get points.

A new manager who is trying to build a new side. He has had seven matches totally and fans are screaming for his resignation/sacking... I thought we were supposed to get behind the team ! Now it seems against the team !!

I think we are ever so harsh on managers. Evans, Redfearn, Robins, Moore they have all got the hard hammer of Rotherham fans...
    How come the negativity.. I simply don't get it...

We are only Six games into the Championship !!

With 40 matches yet to go.

I will be over in April for three matches. By then I am rather confident we are in good shape.

Let alone in a good positioning in the table. Provided we stick together.

We are a small club. Remember this.

Not Liverpool, City etc. We do business our way.

As a small club. Not big spending but the way we think is right.

We don't get players from the top shelve. But we do get good players.

Support them, the club and the manager and we will be even stronger.

United we stand.

Besides Casper64Frank are You Danish ???

He's totally out of his depth, it's clear for all to see.

Stubbs is way out of his depth in the championship, his appointment down to the board room, time for a board room / technical board re-shuffle. otherwise the writing is on the wall, division 1 next season & the end of the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Stubbs is way out of his depth in the championship, his appointment down to the board room, time for a board room / technical board re-shuffle. otherwise the writing is on the wall, division 1 next season & the end of the dream.
    Sounds like he needs somebody behind the dugout giving him some advice/abuse

Younger than springtime am I
    Gayer than laughter am I
    Is it just me or has this MB spawned an awful lot of diehard Stubbs/Stewart supporters in September 2016? Well, I never.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sounds like he needs somebody behind the dugout giving him some advice/abuse
    How things are going Cam, it could be there are quite a few empty seats behind the dug-out next season, people will choose their matches, if the club don't put things right, & drop into the division below.

[QUOTE=Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss;38266474]He's totally out of his depth, it's clear for all to
    For all to see,surely just your opinion.

No it really is that clear. Making the exact same mistakes that many other managers out of their depth have made over the years.

He's making the same excuses too that lead to mangers at RUFC being shown the door pretty fast normally.

If it had been an evenly fought match and we had drawn I could take comfort from that but we were hammered and got a lucky point. We can only sustain such hammerings for a short time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast