+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang them high

Your link gives "The Provisionals entered the Dublin drugs world in the late 1980s, murdering several drug dealers who refused to pay 'protection' money to the 'Republican Movement'. At the same time the IRA and Sinn Fein were heavily involved in the public protests against drug dealers in the city under the Concerned Parents Against Drugs banner. "

cuddly IRA??? They f**ken murdered people ya clown!

Seriously rolf - you're all over the place on this because here in the real world things aren't the black and white you imagine them to be

You can accuse the IRA of many things but drug dealing is not one of them. That organisation were extremely and overtly anti-drugs. As Im sure the many dealers who were knee-capped will tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    You can accuse the IRA of many things but drug dealing is not one of them. That organisation were extremely and overtly anti-drugs. As Im sure the many dealers who were knee-capped will tell you.
    Are you seriously that naive? The drugs dealers they kneecapped weren't paying their protection money to the IRA or were working "freelance", it wasn't cos they were dealing drugs, it was because the IRA weren't getting their cut, publicly they condemned it, behind the scenes they licenced it.

"David Douglas, who was shot dead by the Kinahan mob in Dublin last Thursday week, was one of the 'Concerned Parents' protesters but was also part of the IRA group which began extorting money from dealers and then entering fully into the importation of large quantities of cocaine and heroin, according to now-retired Garda detectives in the city."

"The IRA 'unit' that Douglas was part of was one of the first to move full-time into drugs importation, using IRA smuggling routes that had been set up for arms importation during the 1980s."

"Well before the first ceasefire in 1994, the Provisional IRA had stamped its authority on the Dublin drugs gangs and had a working relationship with both the Hutch and Kinahan cartels. The Dublin IRA was, in fact, the main 'fundraising' wing of the organisation.
    Drugs money was, along with subventions running into hundreds of millions of euros/Pounds from the Irish and British governments, made the Provisional Republican movement the richest political group in the two jurisdictions."

"At one point, the IRA in Dublin was the main conduit for cocaine and heroin into the city, working on behalf of both major gangs."

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-34870744.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    "if " the fenians" wanted to rob wanted to rob businesses in Loyalist areas they would only have to walk across the road to tigers bay"

I'm well aware of the close proximity of the Tiger Bay area to New Lodge and its peace walls to separate the communities, however if you would allow your wee sphincter a moments rest you will realise it was the "threat" of robbery and attacks that force the business folk to pay the extortion tax that I was referring to.

Your link for the IRA gangsters is almost ten years old and has been posted on here dozens of times, a document with over 100 pages which has been reviewed by a republican community group quoting two lines from it, it proves nothing and makes you look a bigger fool than you are, unbelieveable your trying to portray the IRA as some sort of professional army that was carrying out orders in an attempt to remove the Brits and form a united Ireland, utter utter shyte, extortion from their own was their main income stream, every man and his dug in Belfast knows this.

Less than a year ago there were protests in New Lodge about the IRA extortion rackets..............http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-34663813

If you lived on the Falls you would have known this.
    so I dont live in the falls???

I know u think you know everything....but now you are going to tell me where I ****ing live???

born n bred in the lower falls,,seen the curfew , internment and many many loyalist attacks,,was in the bookies on the grosvenor road when the sandy row UVf threw a bomb in and chained the doors up,,,40 yrs later I still break into a sweat thinking about it

trust me,, I have no need to lie about this

As for extortion,racketeering, drugs and general criminality............the diffrence is on the loyalist side it is still being controlled by UVF UDA command structures,,they are running the whole shebang while using the flag of loyalty as a cover...........

to conclude........you dont tell me where I live and I wont tell u where u live

you come across as an utter buffoon,,long winded and desperate .

2 blow up dolls, a 5-1 massacre and hey presto - 14 pages of hun rage

I'm well aware of the close proximity of the Tiger Bay area to New Lodge and its peace walls to separate the communities, however if you would allow your wee sphincter a moments rest you will realise it was the "threat" of robbery and attacks that force the business folk to pay the extortion tax that I was referring to.

more total ****e.....they pay up cause if they dont they will get "closed down "......and NOT from republicans!!

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post

more total ****e.....they pay up cause if they dont they will get "closed down "......and NOT from republicans!!
    You'll no be a Glens man then?

The wife's best mate was from the Falls, she was also over here, but had to go home a few years back due her dad passing away and her mum needing her there, a pity she loved it here.

Anyway you're a c()nt fae Feegie park, right!

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    so I dont live in the falls???

I know u think you know everything....but now you are going to tell me where I ****ing live???

born n bred in the lower falls,,seen the curfew , internment and many many loyalist attacks,,was in the bookies on the grosvenor road when the sandy row UVf threw a bomb in and chained the doors up,,,40 yrs later I still break into a sweat thinking about it

trust me,, I have no need to lie about this

As for extortion,racketeering, drugs and general criminality............the diffrence is on the loyalist side it is still being controlled by UVF UDA command structures,,they are running the whole shebang while using the flag of loyalty as a cover...........

to conclude........you dont tell me where I live and I wont tell u where u live

you come across as an utter buffoon,,long winded and desperate .

Lower Falls, 57 hmmm. Used you drink in the Wee Bank and know Jimmy "Pidgeon" from Albert Street? He was a great pal of my cousin, may still be for all I know. Went on a lost weekend with them back in the 90s

Rolf you continue to conflate Dissident IRA "Real IRA", "Continuity IRA" etc with the (Provisional) IRA. They're not the same thing and in fact the Dissidents have issued threats and made attempts against the lives of former (P)IRA men. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of what's going on in Ireland knows that. You keep showing yerself up as clueless rolf

rolf greeting about the IRA not paying taxes is the funniest thing I've ever read on here

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)