+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang them high

Lol, again, for a guy who stated that crap like this was one of the reasons he left Scotland, you seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with it, as for sectarian frenzy, what say you about the nonsensical assessment from these hun eejits that the "huddle" last week was started on the 66th minute to mock the victims of the Ibrox Disaster?

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Forget it mate, they have now found a flag with boys from Ulster called Mal and Kai, they claim that KAI means kill all Irish, I kid you not, these inbred backward fascist pigs think guys from Ireland flew an Irish flag wanting to kill all their mates.

Or maybe its just more pathetic lies from the yahoo to deflect from their sectarian frenzy last week?
    Do these drums belong to Mal and Kai as well Rolf?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Do these drums belong to Mal and Kai as well Rolf?

I'm looking forward to hearing Rolf's take on this one. I'd never seen or heard of this KAI before - when I searched on google Kill All Irish was one of the meanings given for it.

It's a f**ken FOOTBALL match for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Only thing I'm thirsting for is an answer to my questoin.

What footbal match was this done at?

I'ts quite simple really.
    A bit like yourself then eh.
    The point (that you are trying to deflect) is that it matters not whether it was at a football match or not.
    The point is that poisonous bigots like you are lapping this pish up when your own do it, then coming up with all this mock outrage when a couple of spanners at Paradise do it back to you.
    As the magic tw@t said, naebody died, so pull your skirts up and get down off your chair and go pretend to be offended at something else.

Forget it mate, they have now found a flag with boys from Ulster called Mal and Kai, they claim that KAI means kill all Irish, I kid you not, these inbred backward fascist pigs think guys from Ireland flew an Irish flag wanting to kill all their mates.

Or maybe its just more pathetic lies from the yahoo to deflect from their sectarian frenzy last week?

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    I'm looking forward to hearing Rolf's take on this one. I'd never seen or heard of this KAI before - when I searched on google Kill All Irish was one of the meanings given for it.

It's a f**ken FOOTBALL match for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "How the band was named, it all came about from a Rangers player called Kai Johansen. Kai spent 5years at Rangers FC dating 1965-1970. In 1966 v Celtic, in the Scottish Cup Final a 25 yard strike sealed a 1nil victory, also becoming the first ever foreign player to score in a Scottish Cup Final. This lead to Kai becoming a Rangers favourite at his time within the club. Years after, he had a pub in Glasgow, which fellas from Rathcoole went to when in Scotland. Within the respect and friendship towards the Danish man, the fellas from Rathcoole decided to start up a band in his name."

Don't let the facts get in the way of the yahoos lying basturt though.

MAL means murder all Luddites, obviously aimed at the thick uneducated inbred bigoted fascist yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post

"How the band was named, it all came about from a Rangers player called Kai Johansen. Kai spent 5years at Rangers FC dating 1965-1970. In 1966 v Celtic, in the Scottish Cup Final a 25 yard strike sealed a 1nil victory, also becoming the first ever foreign player to score in a Scottish Cup Final. This lead to Kai becoming a Rangers favourite at his time within the club. Years after, he had a pub in Glasgow, which fellas from Rathcoole went to when in Scotland. Within the respect and friendship towards the Danish man, the fellas from Rathcoole decided to start up a band in his name."

LAST Monday morning in a city centre coffee shop I nearly spat my coffee half way across the floor upon reading Ken Boyle's defence and explanation of why the loyalist band he belongs to is called The Sons of Kai.

He asks us to believe that the band is named after a virtually unknown ex player of Glasgow Rangers called Kai Johansen. This lacks any credibility whatsoever because Johansen was a fairly mediocre player who spent a few years at Rangers and furthermore, if you asked the Rangers' support, young and old, the vast majority would be totally unaware of who this guy is. In the eyes of Rangers fans he is anything but a Gascoigne, Laudrup, Gough, Baxter or Greig.

The fact is Kai has long been a sectarian loyalist slogan representing Kill All Irish for years, certainly before Johansen ever came to Ibrox.

The sectarian bigots among the Rangers support and within loyalism in general seen as an opportunistic cloak to disguise their bigotry by muddying the true meaning of Kai by saying it is in reference to a former player of Glasgow Rangers.

This flute band is doing exactly the same. They are what is affectionately known within the loyalist community as a Kick The Pope band.

Among their followers these bands get greater respect and more kudos for the more anti-Catholic and virulently anti-Irish they can possibly be. The harder you can bang your drum outside a chapel and the louder you can sing the Billy Boys the better your loyalist credentials become.

One last bit of final advice to Ken - take a drive through any loyalist area of Belfast and you'll see the true meaning of Kai. In fact you won't even have to leave the environs of Newtownabbey.

http://www.irishnews.com/opinion/let...bility-121792/

Try again rolf, your ex hun player pish is fooling nobody

what a barefaced lying klunt

Im from Belfast,,spin all the bull**** you wnat

of all the rangers "greats "( no sniggering at the back )....this band just so happen to choose a guy no one has heard of??

away and take a flying f**k to yerself,,you are kidding no one !!

If the slogan was Kai I might even have believed you, but when it actually is KAI it's obviously an acronym (you can google what that means Rolf ;-) ). And if you google "What does KAI stand for" you can see from the list the only one with a Scottish fitba rivalry context is Kill All Irish which is as deplorable as Kill All Huns.
    The fact that you're trying to spin an excuse for KAI from Kai shows you up for what you are Rolf.

As I say I'm at a complete loss as to how anyone could even harbour such a sentiment, let alone bring a banner stating such to a football match. Plod need to stamp that pish out pronto

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)