+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang them high

Had anybody even heard of suicide prevention day until all this?

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    The hanging of blow up dolls was in extremely bad taste, particularly on World Suicide Prevention day and if you can't see that then I feel sorry for you.

Agreed, but I doubt many knew about that particular day, I certainly never,i never even knew about the dolls till the Sunday.

I think one of the dolls was Dame Selfslayer so that was maybe a bit uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    The hanging of blow up dolls was in extremely bad taste, particularly on World Suicide Prevention day and if you can't see that then I feel sorry for you.
    Who you talking to here? Why don't you start a thread about how the dolls was in bad taste - you might get a better reaction than some hurting hun doing nothing but hurling abuse.
    You honestly think anyone is going to agree with that pr1ck?
    Bad taste or not, offensive or not, the antipodean ersehole can shove his sanctimonious pish right up his jacksie

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Had anybody even heard of suicide prevention day until all this?
    Suicide prevention day - have you ever heard such utter pish in all yer life...
    Were we supposed to do anything special on 'Suicide Prevention Day', like tell the huns' missus' to hide all the sharp objects in their hoose? Burn the ropes? Flush the pills down the toilet?
    Load of baws

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    100% right Brother Oz. they are vermin

A disgraceful act by seriously disturbed individuals.

Individuals that have the full support of their rancid club

A rancid club that is supported to the hilt by the Scottish Football authorities, mhedia, police and government.

On 9/11 of all days, they should be reflecting on the support for terrorism
    But I suspect they won’t
    you boys kill me with yer two faced sh,,ite

check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emFDCdBX2BU

this band was guest of honour at a testimonial between rangers and linfield last saturday....all hand shakes and smiles

heres the very same band the day before at a memorial parade for a dead terrorist killed by the SAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cicXH9fi360

does anyone see the sickening hypocracy of these winy gits?..or is it just me !!

ya got well and truely pumped......deal with it ya tramps !!

If it wasn't the dolls the huns would be crying about something else, anything to deflect from their 5-1 pumping.

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    you boys kill me with yer two faced sh,,ite

check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emFDCdBX2BU

this band was guest of honour at a testimonial between rangers and linfield last saturday....all hand shakes and smiles

heres the very same band the day before at a memorial parade for a dead terrorist killed by the SAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cicXH9fi360

does anyone see the sickening hypocracy of these winy gits?..or is it just me !!

ya got well and truely pumped......deal with it ya tramps !!
    Can't be doing with all the faux outrage from either side to be honest - just suck it up.
    I do find it incredible that (presumably) reasonable people organise a memorial for a murderer just because he is a murderer. Not a freedom fighter - he just indiscriminately shot someone because he was a Catholic. I'd never heard of this bloke before but had a wee swatch at wikipedia...

"Robinson and fellow UVF member Davy McCullough were travelling on a motorbike... Upon seeing Paddy McKenna, a Catholic civilian man who was walking along the street, Robinson opened fire, hitting McKenna a total of 11 times and killing him. Unbeknownst to the two UVF members, an undercover British Army unit was in the area. Giving chase in a car, the soldiers collided with the motorbike, forcing both men off the road. Robinson was shot twice, then twice more in the back of the head by a female soldier standing over him. He was 27. Upon hearing the news of her son's death, Robinson's mother Margaret suffered a fatal heart attack."

I mean, seriously - can anyone say they didn't suddenly burst out laughing when they read that last bit...

Fairly sure the dolls hadn't committed suicide

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    If it wasn't the dolls the huns would be crying about something else, anything to deflect from their 5-1 pumping.
    "no one likes us,,we dont care"

and then we cry like babies

in fact they dont know if they should sh,it scream cry or laugh

two feckin weeks ago they were bumming and blowin..........we told them they were ****e........would they listen ???

its hysterical !!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)