+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang them high

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Wee jack is right, the yahoo doesn't have the intelligence to relate this to an actual event, it was simply to show the execution of a Rangers fan and an Orangeman, coupled with the banners of "this is war" and "know your place hvn scvm" and we have the unrepentants completely out of control baying for the blood of an innocent Rangers fan.

This behaviour is encouraged by the yahoo CEO, sectarian singing, sectarian banners, IRA banners and now the mock executions of Protestants, all organised by yahoo fc and praised by plod.
    “There soon won’t be any Protestants at all”

So the mantra has been for years. Those of you who thought it had been quietly dropped have now had your cards marked.

Once they eliminate the Rangers fans and Orangemen, they’ll be left with a few auld dearies in kirk pews, and some tame Methodists and Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Their lives’ work will be done.

Then they can start on the Jews………

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    “There soon won’t be any Protestants at all”

So the mantra has been for years. Those of you who thought it had been quietly dropped have now had your cards marked.

Once they eliminate the Rangers fans and Orangemen, they’ll be left with a few auld dearies in kirk pews, and some tame Methodists and Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Their lives’ work will be done.

Then they can start on the Jews………
    Can't say the world would miss dob's

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    And if the Rangers fans had reacted in a violent way, we all know how that would have been spun in the mhedia.
    how did the mhedia spin the Manchester riot, which apparently started because a tv wasn't working. Over to you, you greeting pussed PAP

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    The yahoos cheered wildly as the effigies of the Rangers fans stripped naked with their hands bound behind their backs were raised up in front of them, in a scene that would not look out of place in Syria the sectarian blood thirsty unrepentant hoardes dragged Scotland down to a new low, throw in the IRA banners raised high, the continual songs about their murdering heroes and the sectarian singing from start to finish, the filthy yahoo was at their animal best yesterday yet the media will ignore it all from the jolly craicsters.

Ach never mind, you can get them back at your place, then it's their turn to be outraged. Then after that they can get you back at their place.. and then after that..

It's what you do.

you only get 4 games against a team if they're in the same section after the split. canny see Celtic being in the bottom 6

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    Sellick fans hanging effigies wearing rangers scarves (seriously wtf).

Huns using someone's suicide to try and point score off it.

Fitba fans supporting terrorism.

Offended buses filling up.

Great. The bigot derby is back :/
    Absolutely - they are a bunch of troglodytes.

"Had anyone ever tried this at Ibrox I would have slapped them and removed the fan being hanged simulation."

Heh heh heh, of course you would, but I have to agree (although I never saw it) not nice,while your ire is still raised, can you spare some for your fans who were giving it big licks with their sectarian singing and the Tommy burns stuff, not to mention the Loonballs who caused a helluva lot of damage to the bogs, for which your cash strapped club will have to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    "Had anyone ever tried this at Ibrox I would have slapped them and removed the fan being hanged simulation."

Heh heh heh, of course you would, but I have to agree (although I never saw it) not nice,while your ire is still raised, can you spare some for your fans who were giving it big licks with their sectarian singing and the Tommy burns stuff, not to mention the Loonballs who caused a helluva lot of damage to the bogs, for which your cash strapped club will have to pay for.
    Ahhh the age old OF mantra: "aye we're total scumbags but you are just as bad" of course effectively admitting just how horrible they both are.

The bigot derby. Welcome back :/

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    Ahhh the age old OF mantra: "aye we're total scumbags but you are just as bad" of course effectively admitting just how horrible they both are.

The bigot derby. Welcome back :/
    If you don't like it, don't watch it.
    Cheeky bunch of fks. Bleating about people being offended in one breath then getting all offended in the next.
    Stop yer bitching ya bunch of auld fkn wimmin

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post

Never heard any Tommy Burns stuff, probably more made up shyte to deflect, your toilets cost around 2K to construct from new, you'll bill Rangers for five times that, the @rseholes who did it should be made pay, but celtc releasing the pics is very underhand behaviour, but not unexpected.

The mock executions is the lowest I have ever seen either set of supporters go, the mock execution of a Rangers fan and an Orangeman with banners of "Hvn scVm" and flags of "kill all hvns", whilst singing "soon they'll be no Protestants at all", is the lowest you can go, yet all we see are the yahoos deflecting and denying what is blatant sectarian hatred.

When we were put down into the 3rd division I stated that I didn't care if we never played you lot again, Saturday only reinforced that view, in the time we have been away the hatred has grown to a new level within your support, its out of control and your club is backing these creatures.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)