shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash – bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang them high

Hang them high

The yahoos cheered wildly as the effigies of the Rangers fans stripped naked with their hands bound behind their backs were raised up in front of them, in a scene that would not look out of place in Syria the sectarian blood thirsty unrepentant hoardes dragged Scotland down to a new low, throw in the IRA banners raised high, the continual songs about their murdering heroes and the sectarian singing from start to finish, the filthy yahoo was at their animal best yesterday yet the media will ignore it all from the jolly craicsters.

One draped in a Rangers scarf the other in an Orange sash, the hanging of the protestants sends the sectarian yahoos hoardes into a frenzy of sectarian hatred!

Hilarious!

Blow up dolls whose only reason for being is to get fkd as 'effigies' of rangers fans...
    Pretty apt I'd say ha ha!

Had anyone ever tried this at Ibrox I would have slapped them and removed the fan being hanged simulation.

This and their IRA banners, the "Know your place hvn scum" and the sectarian singing from start to finish will be all over the rags, well it is, isn't it?

Oh ma phuckin sides rolfy boy you're aff yer nut

Ed can we start a classic threads section please? This goes at the top of the pile

5 wan

100% right Brother Oz. they are vermin

A disgraceful act by seriously disturbed individuals.

Individuals that have the full support of their rancid club

A rancid club that is supported to the hilt by the Scottish Football authorities, mhedia, police and government.

On 9/11 of all days, they should be reflecting on the support for terrorism
    But I suspect they won’t

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post

A rancid club that is supported to the hilt by the Scottish Football authorities, mhedia, police and government.

But I suspect they won’t
    ha ha away and dry yer eyes.

5-1

But I suspect they won’t
    The authorities are sadly lacking in Scotland, one of the reasons I left was due to this type of thing, they turn a blind eye to this yet soak their knickers when they hear a song, @rseholes to a man.

It has been alleged this was a direct dig at Kris Boyd's brother's suicide, or due to the banner a laugh at the two squaddies who were dragged from their car, stripped naked and then garotted in Belfast by the IRA as the many yahoos clapped and cheered, whatever their motives police Scotland and fat Pedro fully endorsed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    The authorities are sadly lacking in Scotland, one of the reasons I left was due to this type of thing, they turn a blind eye to this yet soak their knickers when they hear a song, @rseholes to a man.

It has been alleged this was a direct dig at Kris Boyd's brother's suicide, or due to the banner a laugh at the two squaddies who were dragged from their car, stripped naked and then garotted in Belfast by the IRA as the many yahoos clapped and cheered, whatever their motives police Scotland and fat Pedro fully endorsed it.
    ha ha - it goes from the ridiculous to the downright laughable!
    What laws were broken there you thick hun?
    Hardly in the best of taste but nobody died so get over it
    WTF has Kris Boyd got to do with anything? After scoring against you monkeys he's a bit of a hero...
    The two idiots who were murdered by the funeral crowd weren't garotted ffs they were beaten to death and shot
    Perhaps each of them represented 33 poor rangers supporters in the ipox disaster - or maybe each of them represented 1500 in the twin towers disaster?
    Maybe they each represented 3 million Jews from the holocaust?

You're making an even bigger clown of yourself than usual today... that defeat must hurt bad...

to be honest the buns have got a good point on being p1ssed aff about this.

hanging effigies(sp?) of opposing fans.....WTF is that all about?

if its supposed to be a joke then its in bad taste, if its supposed to be an incitement to violence......then if you go looking for a fight, then you'll get one.

when I first seen the pics above it reminded me of the banner that the juve fans had at heysel:

if you go provoking people then you should'na be surprised if you get a reaction.

....but this coming fae the yahoo fans, the very fans who spit the dummy when anyone does stuff against them....you could'na make it up :/

EDIT: nae sure why the pic is nae working, link to pic is here:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id459825004

at least walloper knows what he's talking about here

"It has been alleged this was a direct dig at Kris Boyd's brother's suicide"

Is this really the level the hun filth stoop to after what was an inevitable result yesterday. Sevco signed 3rd-tier english journeymen as warblebun doesn't know any better. The huns on here should be happy that the liar and convicted criminal has been exposed as a charlatan, they are on swallow swallow.

Let's not forget a hun was given VIP treatment after being jailed for sending letter bombs, which could have actually hurt someone is the filth knew what he was doing.

Who does Kris Boyd play for?

Wee jack is right, the yahoo doesn't have the intelligence to relate this to an actual event, it was simply to show the execution of a Rangers fan and an Orangeman, coupled with the banners of "this is war" and "know your place hvn scvm" and we have the unrepentants completely out of control baying for the blood of an innocent Rangers fan.

This behaviour is encouraged by the yahoo CEO, sectarian singing, sectarian banners, IRA banners and now the mock executions of Protestants, all organised by yahoo fc and praised by plod.

So "up tae wur knees in fenian blood" is awrite but hanging a blow up doll off a stand isn't according to oor rolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    to be honest the buns have got a good point on being p1ssed aff about this.

hanging effigies(sp?) of opposing fans.....WTF is that all about?

if its supposed to be a joke then its in bad taste, if its supposed to be an incitement to violence......then if you go looking for a fight, then you'll get one.

when I first seen the pics above it reminded me of the banner that the juve fans had at heysel:

if you go provoking people then you should'na be surprised if you get a reaction.

....but this coming fae the yahoo fans, the very fans who spit the dummy when anyone does stuff against them....you could'na make it up :/

EDIT: nae sure why the pic is nae working, link to pic is here:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id459825004
    Brother Zep I know the Rangers and the sheep have a history with no love lost, but I cannot see you guys reaching these depths and am sure the Rangers fans minds couldn't even come up with such depravity, can you imagine the outcry had the Rangers fans strung up effigies of yahoos with a UVF banner and another saying know your place feni@n scvm, Scotland would have gone into meltdown, another sectarian summit would be called whilst father Gerry O'Flannaghan or whatever the compliance officer's name is, would be banning everything Rangers.

The yahoo isn't interested in tackling sectarianism, their filthy club thrives on it.

Rolf the bigot is frothing at the gub today, great stuff

Sellick fans hanging effigies wearing rangers scarves (seriously wtf).

Huns using someone's suicide to try and point score off it.

Fitba fans supporting terrorism.

Offended buses filling up.

Great. The bigot derby is back :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Wee jack is right, the yahoo doesn't have the intelligence to relate this to an actual event, it was simply to show the execution of a Rangers fan and an Orangeman, coupled with the banners of "this is war" and "know your place hvn scvm" and we have the unrepentants completely out of control baying for the blood of an innocent Rangers fan.

This behaviour is encouraged by the yahoo CEO, sectarian singing, sectarian banners, IRA banners and now the mock executions of Protestants, all organised by yahoo fc and praised by plod.
    On the money Brother Oz.

Sectarian terrorist murder is in their very DNA.

And they’re not even ashamed when they celebrate it.

And there are some on here quite proud of it

It’s what they do

The only thing is that Scottish society now seems quite content with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post

True Brother Zep. You're one of the few sheep that see yahooery for what it is.

And if the Rangers fans had reacted in a violent way, we all know how that would have been spun in the mhedia.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast