+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang them high

Hang them high

The yahoos cheered wildly as the effigies of the Rangers fans stripped naked with their hands bound behind their backs were raised up in front of them, in a scene that would not look out of place in Syria the sectarian blood thirsty unrepentant hoardes dragged Scotland down to a new low, throw in the IRA banners raised high, the continual songs about their murdering heroes and the sectarian singing from start to finish, the filthy yahoo was at their animal best yesterday yet the media will ignore it all from the jolly craicsters.

One draped in a Rangers scarf the other in an Orange sash, the hanging of the protestants sends the sectarian yahoos hoardes into a frenzy of sectarian hatred!

Hilarious!

Blow up dolls whose only reason for being is to get fkd as 'effigies' of rangers fans...
    Pretty apt I'd say ha ha!

Had anyone ever tried this at Ibrox I would have slapped them and removed the fan being hanged simulation.

This and their IRA banners, the "Know your place hvn scum" and the sectarian singing from start to finish will be all over the rags, well it is, isn't it?

Oh ma phuckin sides rolfy boy you're aff yer nut

Ed can we start a classic threads section please? This goes at the top of the pile

5 wan

100% right Brother Oz. they are vermin

A disgraceful act by seriously disturbed individuals.

Individuals that have the full support of their rancid club

A rancid club that is supported to the hilt by the Scottish Football authorities, mhedia, police and government.

On 9/11 of all days, they should be reflecting on the support for terrorism
    But I suspect they won’t

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post

A rancid club that is supported to the hilt by the Scottish Football authorities, mhedia, police and government.

But I suspect they won’t
    ha ha away and dry yer eyes.

5-1

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post

But I suspect they won’t
    The authorities are sadly lacking in Scotland, one of the reasons I left was due to this type of thing, they turn a blind eye to this yet soak their knickers when they hear a song, @rseholes to a man.

It has been alleged this was a direct dig at Kris Boyd's brother's suicide, or due to the banner a laugh at the two squaddies who were dragged from their car, stripped naked and then garotted in Belfast by the IRA as the many yahoos clapped and cheered, whatever their motives police Scotland and fat Pedro fully endorsed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    The authorities are sadly lacking in Scotland, one of the reasons I left was due to this type of thing, they turn a blind eye to this yet soak their knickers when they hear a song, @rseholes to a man.

It has been alleged this was a direct dig at Kris Boyd's brother's suicide, or due to the banner a laugh at the two squaddies who were dragged from their car, stripped naked and then garotted in Belfast by the IRA as the many yahoos clapped and cheered, whatever their motives police Scotland and fat Pedro fully endorsed it.
    ha ha - it goes from the ridiculous to the downright laughable!
    What laws were broken there you thick hun?
    Hardly in the best of taste but nobody died so get over it
    WTF has Kris Boyd got to do with anything? After scoring against you monkeys he's a bit of a hero...
    The two idiots who were murdered by the funeral crowd weren't garotted ffs they were beaten to death and shot
    Perhaps each of them represented 33 poor rangers supporters in the ipox disaster - or maybe each of them represented 1500 in the twin towers disaster?
    Maybe they each represented 3 million Jews from the holocaust?

You're making an even bigger clown of yourself than usual today... that defeat must hurt bad...

to be honest the buns have got a good point on being p1ssed aff about this.

hanging effigies(sp?) of opposing fans.....WTF is that all about?

if its supposed to be a joke then its in bad taste, if its supposed to be an incitement to violence......then if you go looking for a fight, then you'll get one.

when I first seen the pics above it reminded me of the banner that the juve fans had at heysel:

if you go provoking people then you should'na be surprised if you get a reaction.

....but this coming fae the yahoo fans, the very fans who spit the dummy when anyone does stuff against them....you could'na make it up :/

EDIT: nae sure why the pic is nae working, link to pic is here:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id459825004

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)