+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang them high

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Never heard any Tommy Burns stuff, probably more made up shyte to deflect, your toilets cost around 2K to construct from new, you'll bill Rangers for five times that, the @rseholes who did it should be made pay, but celtc releasing the pics is very underhand behaviour, but not unexpected.

The mock executions is the lowest I have ever seen either set of supporters go, the mock execution of a Rangers fan and an Orangeman with banners of "Hvn scVm" and flags of "kill all hvns", whilst singing "soon they'll be no Protestants at all", is the lowest you can go, yet all we see are the yahoos deflecting and denying what is blatant sectarian hatred.

When we were put down into the 3rd division I stated that I didn't care if we never played you lot again, Saturday only reinforced that view, in the time we have been away the hatred has grown to a new level within your support, its out of control and your club is backing these creatures.
    We feel your pain... It was a bit of a horsing
    5-1 ha ha ha! Girfuy yhf

hopefully rolf will drain his pool as I can see him tying a brick to his head and diving in to end his pain and suffering

Rolf is in meltdown, phuckin superb

Sometimes it's best just to say that the best team won & move on.

Having said that, Old Firm games seem to be getting more cringeworthy by the year, with both sets of supporters as bad as each other.

As Neil Doncaster said, this is showbiz, this is Box Office. Has he been asked for his opinion on Saturday's game yet, not the result he wanted

The huns do something similar every year before the 12th of July but as soon as Celtic fans do the same the toys get launched oot the pram

They also did it when Craigy Whyte killed their old club

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

The hanging of blow up dolls was in extremely bad taste, particularly on World Suicide Prevention day and if you can't see that then I feel sorry for you.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)