+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T: Fess up please

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'd say more like Martha Stewart but I'm not sure if anyone that side of the pond would know who I was on about
    Cheeky t.wat! 😄😄😄😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I have posted a similar topic Monty, it's becoming a bit suspicious now, espically one poster who keeps talking about AS and his "vision"
    gm-gm, I am actually excited that you posted something that wasn't slagging me off. As Claude Raines said to Humphrey Bogart at the end of Casablanca: "Rick, I think this could be the start of a great friendship."

Millmoormagic, the idea that I am a multi is simply wrong. I post on here solely as Monty and I do not post at all on the other Millers' forums although I do read some of the stuff on B*nter. Why anyone would have two or more personas on here escapes me and I doubt very much that you could get away with it with Gestapo Cam. You might I suppose if your IP address was in South Yorks but I'm pretty sure I'm the only MM poster within 50 miles. If not, no doubt Cam will correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    gm-gm, I am actually excited that you posted something that wasn't slagging me off. As Claude Raines said to Humphrey Bogart at the end of Casablanca: "Rick, I think this could be the start of a great friendship."

Millmoormagic, the idea that I am a multi is simply wrong. I post on here solely as Monty and I do not post at all on the other Millers' forums although I do read some of the stuff on B*nter. Why anyone would have two or more personas on here escapes me and I doubt very much that you could get away with it with Gestapo Cam. You might I suppose if your IP address was in South Yorks but I'm pretty sure I'm the only MM poster within 50 miles. If not, no doubt Cam will correct me.
    I believe KeswickMiller would probably be in your area but he hasn't posted on here for quite a while. All I can confirm Monty is that you post from a different IP address than your supposed alter egos and the one you post from is constant and reports to be in the general area of the country you said you travel from.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post

You have me all wrong Monty, in the 37 years I have frequented this bored I have fully respected every individuals right to stupidity, ignorance, pretentiousness, contentiousness, and cockamamie ramblings its what makes this bored what it is today.

Even Zils version of a 2016 court jester is fine in my book

I believe KeswickMiller would probably be in your area but he hasn't posted on here for quite a while. All I can confirm Monty is that you post from a different IP address than your supposed alter egos and the one you post from is constant and reports to be in the general area of the country you said you travel from.
    Thanks, Cam. I suspect, however, it won't stop the posts identifying me with Kempo and God knows who else.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    You have me all wrong Monty, in the 37 years I have frequented this bored I have fully respected every individuals right to stupidity, ignorance, pretentiousness, contentiousness, and cockamamie ramblings its what makes this bored what it is today.

Even Zils version of a 2016 court jester is fine in my book
    I shall take your comments as, if not a mark of approval, at least a thawing in relations. Zil, I suspect, is now appearing on Banter as a poster named TheWholeTruth. They certainly share many traits including a fondness for verbosity. Lord knows who or what is The_Third_Burglar but he's clearly not a full shilling.

I've been rumbled,sorry to admit my multi user account as monty_rhodes has been unearthed thanks to Detective Cam

i confess I am the lord tony Stewart treasurer of Rotherham United. I have given up on the club because I need the money to fund my failing business 😂 so please my loyal subjects who throw their money at me go back to your bingo halls and wait for my call.

Signed

The supreme overlord of Rotherham United

Tony cheapo Stewart

I am the recruitment guy, and I have a floppy disk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I am the recruitment guy, and I have a floppy disk.
    You can get tablets for that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast