+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T: Fess up please

O/T: Fess up please

As someone who's whereabouts and movements are regularly monitored on here might I fire back? It is widely acknowledged that club employees, chairmen, managers and players anonymously access social media to spin a particular agenda. It ought to be blindingly obvious that the influx of new posters to MM in August and September 2016 all sharing a pro-regime, pro-Stubbs stance, is suspicious to say the least. So come on, own up. If there aren't several members of the Stewart clan and various club employees posting regularly on here then I will eat Kempo's Y-fronts.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 11-09-2016 at 03:50 PM.

I admit it, I'm Tony Stewart and so's my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    I admit it, I'm Tony Stewart and so's my wife.
    "I'm Spartacus!" "No, I'm Spartacus!" "No, my wife's Spartacus!"

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    As someone who's whereabouts and movements are regularly monitored on here might I fire back? It is widely acknowledged that club employees, chairmen, managers and players anonymously access social media to spin a particular agenda. It ought to be blindingly obvious that the influx of new posters to MM in August and September 2016 all sharing a pro-regime, pro-Stubbs stance, is suspicious to say the least. So come on, own up. If there aren't several members of the Stewart clan and various club employees posting regularly on here then I will eat Kempo's Y-fronts.
    I have posted a similar topic Monty, it's becoming a bit suspicious now, espically one poster who keeps talking about AS and his "vision"

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Good idea, while everyone is "fessing up", would it be possible for you and your other alias's to also "fess up"?

By the way, I'm Tony Stewart...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Good idea, while everyone is "fessing up", would it be possible for you and your other alias's to also "fess up"?

By the way, I'm Tony Stewart...
    You can't be Tony Stewart I'm Tony Stewart….

I'll confess this - IF I was Sir Tony Stewart I would be somewhere exotic with no communication with the outside world 😆 knowing full well my management team will undertake their duties in an exemplary manner ! 😊

Oh my God! You're really him aren't you? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You can't be Tony Stewart I'm Tony Stewart….
    I'd say more like Martha Stewart but I'm not sure if anyone that side of the pond would know who I was on about

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'd say more like Martha Stewart but I'm not sure if anyone that side of the pond would know who I was on about
    Movie goers will, she's in bad moms. I watched it last Thursday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast