+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kill all hvns

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Lol I missed the bit where it said the four men were wearing Celtic tops and shouting hail hail as they dragged the woman away.
    You thick hun fk.

Ordered by Gerry (famous celtc fan celebrity) Adams.

And condoned by Celtc FC.

Flowery language has disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    I think I'm a fairly easy going bloke and certainly not a knicker wetter a la rolf and some of his mates but that "Kill All Huns" is an absolutely disgraceful banner - far worse in my opinion than the tasteless hanging of blow up dolls.

When plod get so offended by singing at games why on earth weren't the scumbags who had that banner at the game lifted? I can only think it must be a photoshop because there's surely no way that people would even think along those lines, much less bring such a thing to a football match
    Its not a photoshop, its a still from the yahoos singing walk on.

Poor Rolf is hurting big time

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Ordered by Gerry (famous celtc fan celebrity) Adams.

And condoned by Celtc FC.

Flowery language has disappeared!
    Condoned by Celtic FC...
    Roaster of the year title wrapped up right there...

The banners that were held up had to be passed by the yahoo officials to be allowed into the ground, the sectarian and IRA banners were given the OK by celtc fc, they condone and actively support the actions of the PIRA and the executions of Protestants. All FACT.

You know Rolf is phucked when he starts the FACT pish at the end of his posts.

Here's the only fact that matters......5 phuckin 1 ya greetin faced erseholes.

The banners that were held up had to be passed by the yahoo officials to be allowed into the ground, the sectarian and IRA banners were given the OK by celtc fc, they condone and actively support the actions of the PIRA and the executions of Protestants. All FACT.
    Take a couple of days off, your team got battered, some Celtic supporters were out of order, all this greetin' & moaning is embarrassing.

Don't listen to Mook Rolf, you post away

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    Take a couple of days off, your team got battered, some Celtic supporters were out of order, all this greetin' & moaning is embarrassing.
    With the greatest respect mook, and I hope you don't take any offence, but go take a phuk tae yersel.

With the greatest respect mook, and I hope you don't take any offence, but go take a phuk tae yersel.
    No offence taken, you just carry on jumping aboot in your pram.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)