+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stubbs' response to booing fans

Stubbs' response to booing fans

Then give them something to cheer

Arogance.

Maybe someone needs to have a word with Stubbs, getting on the wrong side of Millers won't do him or the club any good what so ever.

Telling fans that's already peed off will only make things worse

He's made problem himself. Not getting right players in. Team selection.

Wilson at centre back, when he's playing Ball out of position in midfield + he has Wood sat doing radio work. Kelly at left back. If Mattock is not fit, or he doesn't feel he's good enough why hasn't he got one in. Forde is way out of his depth. Brown not for a struggling side.

Bright spot was seeing Newell back. Play him he'll get his match sharpness.

Ye I thought he was arrogant when I watched his interview after the Hibs cup win, but then changed my mind after watching the first few interviews for us, I was right the first time, what a arrogant tw@t! Proving how clueless he is too, a good connection with the fans is important and he's done naff all to try and achieve this.

Oh dear, this could all end in tears as it seems he's thrown down the gauntlet and doesn't care what the fans think.
    I really want him to be successful because he's the manager of my club and it matters to me but he really is going about things in a peculiar way.
    Getting confrontational with supporters is often the first step on a slippery slope.

I don't think it's arrogance, i think he has mis-understood the booing, because if you ask me most of those booing saturday wernt aiming it at the players, it was aimed at the tactics, his tactics. I fully understand him protecting his players though, that's what he should be doing and i don't mind if a manager from tme to time tells 'some' fans where to get off, 'some' fans need it.

On a side note, why has Amandahugandkiss gone from the most positive person ive ever read on here to the most negative in the space of 6 games, with 40 games to go?? haha

I'm mi usual positive self with the rest of life. Can't be positive about these big negatives.

Majority of fans support the team but they will voice their opinion/disgust (whatever you want to call it) at the games or on social media because Stubbs isn't going to sit down in the middle of NYS and talk to us is he.

Telling them to "bring it" will not go down lightly with some of them that keep turning up and supporting them.i thought he was arrogant from the beginning and nothing's changed that.

Let's hope Eric doesn't see this thread

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Majority of fans support the team but they will voice their opinion/disgust (whatever you want to call it) at the games or on social media because Stubbs isn't going to sit down in the middle of NYS and talk to us is he.

Telling them to "bring it" will not go down lightly with some of them that keep turning up and supporting them.i thought he was arrogant from the beginning and nothing's changed that.

Let's hope Eric doesn't see this thread
    Eric's gunna have him on wednesday!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast