shopify analytics
+ Visit Scotland for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Order Order Order............

  1. #1

  2. #2
    I was wondering Sheila did the OO put out statements about these? Are these 'religious hate crimes'? Did the OO urge the police to 'take action' over these 'premeditated crimes'?







  3. #3
    The orange order should be proscribed for their sectarianism and all their members jailed, and anyone who supports this reprehensible filth should also be jailed

  4. #4
    "Following a summit of Orange leaders who were meeting to consider a recent spate of sectarian attacks..."

  5. #5
    the words neck and blowtorch come to mind

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    I was wondering Sheila did the OO put out statements about these? Are these 'religious hate crimes'? Did the OO urge the police to 'take action' over these 'premeditated crimes'?






    I think your photographs are quite dated, the OO helped initiate bonfire committees and called for various anti sectarian measures such as not burning the ROI flag and Pope effigies, I think the bonfire initiatives got underway around 2008.

    Yes I would equate these to be the very same religious hate crimes at those witnessed at the girodome on Saturday, problem is these photographs are in NI somewhere not Glasgow, are not in a football stadium and you are making an assumption that those who put up the effigies are members of the OO, there is no proof whatsoever that the effigies have anything to do with the OO, the Protestant communities in Belfast build bonfires to light on the 11th night and some construct dummies to burn on them, some may be OO members, but most are not.

    If anyone wishes to complain about the Grand Orange Order in NI they are free to do so, although like their counterparts in Scotland, the burning down of the halls seems to be the preferred tactic.

    Got any photos of Scottish OO members building 11th night bonfires with Pope or yahoo effigies? as this would seem to be the reason that you are using to justify the mock hanging of Protestants at the girodome, the continual attacks on the halls and the IRA graffiti on the cenotaph.

    Or perhaps you are simply an intolerant bigot like the rest of your kin.

    PS, love the whataboutery Pat.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    I was wondering Sheila did the OO put out statements about these? Are these 'religious hate crimes'? Did the OO urge the police to 'take action' over these 'premeditated crimes'?






    In 2014 these poor excuses for human beings had Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon effigies on their bonfires. Anybody care to tell me an non sectarian bigot... what that was all about ?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    The orange order should be proscribed for their sectarianism and all their members jailed, and anyone who supports this reprehensible filth should also be jailed
    More panty wetting shyte.

    This is the last time I'm going to tell you stop being a complete w@nk.

    Away an put yer IRA CDs oan and pretend tae be hard.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    In 2014 these poor excuses for human beings had Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon effigies on their bonfires. Anybody care to tell me an non sectarian bigot... what that was all about ?
    Wasn't that the traditional Guy Fawkes bonfire night in Lewes?

    Provide a link otherwise please.

  10. #10
    What football stadium were these blow up dolls outside in this picture?


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    More panty wetting shyte.

    This is the last time I'm going to tell you stop being a complete w@nk.

    Away an put yer IRA CDs oan and pretend tae be hard.
    Panty wetting - from the roaster whose been on here greetin like an auld wummin every five minutes over a couple of blow-up dolls ffs...
    On the subject of the orange order though, vermin should be gotten rid of. Quite simple really.

    I'm not sure why you would think putting a CD on would make someone feel 'hard', although I did notice a lot of your fellow roasters on FF were 'getting the tunes on' before the game. I doubt very much it was Abba or the Bee Gees eh...

    You really are an utter fkn plum

  12. #12
    "This is the last time I'm going to tell you"

    Aw naw you've made Rolf angry

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Panty wetting - from the roaster whose been on here greetin like an auld wummin every five minutes over a couple of blow-up dolls ffs...
    On the subject of the orange order though, vermin should be gotten rid of. Quite simple really.

    I'm not sure why you would think putting a CD on would make someone feel 'hard', although I did notice a lot of your fellow roasters on FF were 'getting the tunes on' before the game. I doubt very much it was Abba or the Bee Gees eh...

    You really are an utter fkn plum
    Intolerant bigot.

    Just need tae mention the OO on here and the gargoyles throw themselves in to a frenzy of hate.

    The gentlemen of the OO don't do any harm, they're law abiding citizens who follow their faith in a respectable civilised manner, they like to celebrate the battle of the Boyne as tradition demands, one day a year for the gargoyles to stay in the hoose and ignore, but they prefer to watch and be offended, phukin trumpets!

    Sadly the yahoos preferred way of complaint is to burn down the halls and attack the parades, hardly surprising though when their football club in perfectly comfortable carrying out mock executions of Orangemen and defacing war memorials, the wacky world of the yahoo.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Intolerant bigot.

    Just need tae mention the OO on here and the gargoyles throw themselves in to a frenzy of hate.

    The gentlemen of the OO don't do any harm, they're law abiding citizens who follow their faith in a respectable civilised manner, they like to celebrate the battle of the Boyne as tradition demands, one day a year for the gargoyles to stay in the hoose and ignore, but they prefer to watch and be offended, phukin trumpets!

    Sadly the yahoos preferred way of complaint is to burn down the halls and attack the parades, hardly surprising though when their football club in perfectly comfortable carrying out mock executions of Orangemen and defacing war memorials, the wacky world of the yahoo.





    So now you are actually saying it was Celtic football club who carried out the attack of the blow up dolls as well as defacing a war memorial?
    What is it you said the other day about all this crap being one of the reasons why you left Scotland, and yet here you are up to your knees in it, what a d1ck.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Intolerant bigot.

    Just need tae mention the OO on here and the gargoyles throw themselves in to a frenzy of hate.

    The gentlemen of the OO don't do any harm, they're law abiding citizens who follow their faith in a respectable civilised manner, they like to celebrate the battle of the Boyne as tradition demands, one day a year for the gargoyles to stay in the hoose and ignore, but they prefer to watch and be offended, phukin trumpets!

    Sadly the yahoos preferred way of complaint is to burn down the halls and attack the parades, hardly surprising though when their football club in perfectly comfortable carrying out mock executions of Orangemen and defacing war memorials, the wacky world of the yahoo.
    I couldn't actually care less about effigies of sectarian bigots. I have already made my views clear on the orange order and their supporters. They are sectarian anti-Catholic bigots and the sooner they are gone from this world the better. It isn't a case of offence, simply reason. In an ideal world, we would be able to purge such vermin from society. Their presence is an affront to decency.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Intolerant bigot.

    Just need tae mention the OO on here and the gargoyles throw themselves in to a frenzy of hate.

    The gentlemen of the OO don't do any harm, they're law abiding citizens who follow their faith in a respectable civilised manner, they like to celebrate the battle of the Boyne as tradition demands, one day a year for the gargoyles to stay in the hoose and ignore, but they prefer to watch and be offended, phukin trumpets!

    Sadly the yahoos preferred way of complaint is to burn down the halls and attack the parades, hardly surprising though when their football club in perfectly comfortable carrying out mock executions of Orangemen and defacing war memorials, the wacky world of the yahoo.
    so when its bad ( IE pope effegies and flags etc etc ) " ah but thats not Glasgow thats NI"...............so how many orange halls have been burnt down in Glasgow?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    so when its bad ( IE pope effegies and flags etc etc ) " ah but thats not Glasgow thats NI"...............so how many orange halls have been burnt down in Glasgow?
    Many Orange halls have been attacked by republican celtc fans, and are you really saying Glasgow has the same issues that are/were plaguing NI? Seriously?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I couldn't actually care less about effigies of sectarian bigots. I have already made my views clear on the orange order and their supporters. They are sectarian anti-Catholic bigots and the sooner they are gone from this world the better. It isn't a case of offence, simply reason. In an ideal world, we would be able to purge such vermin from society. Their presence is an affront to decency.
    That's because you are an intolerant bigot, no one cares what your views are on the OO, the Catholic church is an abomination of an organisation and people should rightly protest against it, its records are phukin horrendous and to close it down would do us all a favour.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    That's because you are an intolerant bigot, no one cares what your views are on the OO, the Catholic church is an abomination of an organisation and people should rightly protest against it, its records are phukin horrendous and to close it down would do us all a favour.
    I don't give a toss for the Caholic Church you utter zoomer.
    Do you not know what an atheist is?
    You really are a complete moron

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •