+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order Order Order............

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    More panty wetting shyte.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you stop being a complete w@nk.

Away an put yer IRA CDs oan and pretend tae be hard.
    Panty wetting - from the roaster whose been on here greetin like an auld wummin every five minutes over a couple of blow-up dolls ffs...
    On the subject of the orange order though, vermin should be gotten rid of. Quite simple really.

I'm not sure why you would think putting a CD on would make someone feel 'hard', although I did notice a lot of your fellow roasters on FF were 'getting the tunes on' before the game. I doubt very much it was Abba or the Bee Gees eh...

You really are an utter fkn plum

"This is the last time I'm going to tell you"

Aw naw you've made Rolf angry

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Panty wetting - from the roaster whose been on here greetin like an auld wummin every five minutes over a couple of blow-up dolls ffs...
    On the subject of the orange order though, vermin should be gotten rid of. Quite simple really.

I'm not sure why you would think putting a CD on would make someone feel 'hard', although I did notice a lot of your fellow roasters on FF were 'getting the tunes on' before the game. I doubt very much it was Abba or the Bee Gees eh...

You really are an utter fkn plum
    Intolerant bigot.

Just need tae mention the OO on here and the gargoyles throw themselves in to a frenzy of hate.

The gentlemen of the OO don't do any harm, they're law abiding citizens who follow their faith in a respectable civilised manner, they like to celebrate the battle of the Boyne as tradition demands, one day a year for the gargoyles to stay in the hoose and ignore, but they prefer to watch and be offended, phukin trumpets!

Sadly the yahoos preferred way of complaint is to burn down the halls and attack the parades, hardly surprising though when their football club in perfectly comfortable carrying out mock executions of Orangemen and defacing war memorials, the wacky world of the yahoo.

Intolerant bigot.

Just need tae mention the OO on here and the gargoyles throw themselves in to a frenzy of hate.

The gentlemen of the OO don't do any harm, they're law abiding citizens who follow their faith in a respectable civilised manner, they like to celebrate the battle of the Boyne as tradition demands, one day a year for the gargoyles to stay in the hoose and ignore, but they prefer to watch and be offended, phukin trumpets!

Sadly the yahoos preferred way of complaint is to burn down the halls and attack the parades, hardly surprising though when their football club in perfectly comfortable carrying out mock executions of Orangemen and defacing war memorials, the wacky world of the yahoo.

So now you are actually saying it was Celtic football club who carried out the attack of the blow up dolls as well as defacing a war memorial?
    What is it you said the other day about all this crap being one of the reasons why you left Scotland, and yet here you are up to your knees in it, what a d1ck.

Intolerant bigot.

I couldn't actually care less about effigies of sectarian bigots. I have already made my views clear on the orange order and their supporters. They are sectarian anti-Catholic bigots and the sooner they are gone from this world the better. It isn't a case of offence, simply reason. In an ideal world, we would be able to purge such vermin from society. Their presence is an affront to decency.

Intolerant bigot.

so when its bad ( IE pope effegies and flags etc etc ) " ah but thats not Glasgow thats NI"...............so how many orange halls have been burnt down in Glasgow?

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    so when its bad ( IE pope effegies and flags etc etc ) " ah but thats not Glasgow thats NI"...............so how many orange halls have been burnt down in Glasgow?
    Many Orange halls have been attacked by republican celtc fans, and are you really saying Glasgow has the same issues that are/were plaguing NI? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I couldn't actually care less about effigies of sectarian bigots. I have already made my views clear on the orange order and their supporters. They are sectarian anti-Catholic bigots and the sooner they are gone from this world the better. It isn't a case of offence, simply reason. In an ideal world, we would be able to purge such vermin from society. Their presence is an affront to decency.
    That's because you are an intolerant bigot, no one cares what your views are on the OO, the Catholic church is an abomination of an organisation and people should rightly protest against it, its records are phukin horrendous and to close it down would do us all a favour.

That's because you are an intolerant bigot, no one cares what your views are on the OO, the Catholic church is an abomination of an organisation and people should rightly protest against it, its records are phukin horrendous and to close it down would do us all a favour.
    I don't give a toss for the Caholic Church you utter zoomer.
    Do you not know what an atheist is?
    You really are a complete moron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)