+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order Order Order............

Order Order Order............

I was wondering Sheila did the OO put out statements about these? Are these 'religious hate crimes'? Did the OO urge the police to 'take action' over these 'premeditated crimes'?

The orange order should be proscribed for their sectarianism and all their members jailed, and anyone who supports this reprehensible filth should also be jailed

"Following a summit of Orange leaders who were meeting to consider a recent spate of sectarian attacks..."

the words neck and blowtorch come to mind

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    I was wondering Sheila did the OO put out statements about these? Are these 'religious hate crimes'? Did the OO urge the police to 'take action' over these 'premeditated crimes'?

I think your photographs are quite dated, the OO helped initiate bonfire committees and called for various anti sectarian measures such as not burning the ROI flag and Pope effigies, I think the bonfire initiatives got underway around 2008.

Yes I would equate these to be the very same religious hate crimes at those witnessed at the girodome on Saturday, problem is these photographs are in NI somewhere not Glasgow, are not in a football stadium and you are making an assumption that those who put up the effigies are members of the OO, there is no proof whatsoever that the effigies have anything to do with the OO, the Protestant communities in Belfast build bonfires to light on the 11th night and some construct dummies to burn on them, some may be OO members, but most are not.

If anyone wishes to complain about the Grand Orange Order in NI they are free to do so, although like their counterparts in Scotland, the burning down of the halls seems to be the preferred tactic.

Got any photos of Scottish OO members building 11th night bonfires with Pope or yahoo effigies? as this would seem to be the reason that you are using to justify the mock hanging of Protestants at the girodome, the continual attacks on the halls and the IRA graffiti on the cenotaph.

Or perhaps you are simply an intolerant bigot like the rest of your kin.

PS, love the whataboutery Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post

In 2014 these poor excuses for human beings had Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon effigies on their bonfires. Anybody care to tell me an non sectarian bigot... what that was all about ?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    The orange order should be proscribed for their sectarianism and all their members jailed, and anyone who supports this reprehensible filth should also be jailed
    More panty wetting shyte.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you stop being a complete w@nk.

Away an put yer IRA CDs oan and pretend tae be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    In 2014 these poor excuses for human beings had Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon effigies on their bonfires. Anybody care to tell me an non sectarian bigot... what that was all about ?
    Wasn't that the traditional Guy Fawkes bonfire night in Lewes?

Provide a link otherwise please.

What football stadium were these blow up dolls outside in this picture?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)