+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The new west ham song................

The new west ham song................

I forever moaning ffs they got the new ground and now some are pineing for the old upton park and slaging of the board of directors.

They have turned into the lastest "tourist" club of London, " and like my dreams they fade and die"........

Wet spam sandwiches at the ground too.

My God it is like the Mary Celeste on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Wet spam sandwiches at the ground too.

My God it is like the Mary Celeste on here!
    You are right Rammy, I think a lot of interest was lost when this new board was brought in.

But Lion1 is right I heard about the hammers having a right punch up between themselves, they don't deserve a new stadium, give it to the Orient.

It is same on the Derby board. I believe quite a few posters lost their log ins when the new board was introduced and have not bothered to re - register.

Give the new ground to Orient...I will second that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    It is same on the Derby board. I believe quite a few posters lost their log ins when the new board was introduced and have not bothered to re - register.

Give the new ground to Orient...I will second that.

I nearly gave up myself o.t.m. as wth all these pop ups and now I have to direct to the club via google,rather than get a main club index.Then the log in takes ages!!

hope you are all keeping well and rightly protest gaz as its a sham as I didn't bother going to the Wall ones,in that comp.