+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rotherham(home)predictions

Rotherham(home)predictions

A lively game awaits played in front of a near empty Ewood
    coyles last game in charge
    2-2

3-1. Home win..

Probably be the usual 1-2 defeat.

As Rotherham are a team with not a lot of quality Ill go for only a 1-3 home defeat for us. Bear in mind,weve had a very easy fixture start to the season (in spite of the results)losing mostly to other poor teams.

3-3.

Rotherham 1 Rovers 1

I posted a long winded rant at half time. But I tried to edit it and it dissapeared. Mainly about how great we are in the opposition half and woeful we are in our own. The 2 center backs need to sort themselves out or sod off. They are a total liability. But today was the best performance in an opposition half I have seen in years.

Well done ghost you are a winner

I think the 2 centre halves may need to play more than 2 games together before being judged.
    The 2 who have left where slated (and told to sod off) almost the whole time they played, but on leaving they became 2 very good centre halves. The whole of the back 5 have played very few times together. Even some of the best players (which these 2 are not) take more than 2 games to bed in.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)