+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pigeon fanciers

And I dont eat black pudd Tricky, its disgusting. Id rather eat a bowl of mucky old dried pigs blood!!
    I dont mind pie n chips, sod the mash and swap it with chips and gravy. Yum yum.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Of course exactly Frenchie.
    Bobby Moore made sure they had extra liquor sauce on their pie and mash before the final.
    Reminds of my eldest son who I sent for two weeks to stay with my mate (Chelsea) and his kids in London years ago.
    My mate took him to a pie shop for the experience. When he came black home he said the pie was OK, the mash had too many lumps in it but not too bad but WTF was that Green **** that was poured All over it!! Today he still has fond memories of the "experience"!

As for Wet Spam winning the world cup for us Frenchie, when did this happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It's only to keep Tricky happy! He easily gets the hump as we saw last week when he mysteriously disappeared after the Watford tonking!

You West Ham & Millwall fans are a strange bunch, its all very co*ckney ding dong to me

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Reminds of my eldest son who I sent for two weeks to stay with my mate (Chelsea) and his kids in London years ago.
    My mate took him to a pie shop for the experience. When he came black home he said the pie was OK, the mash had too many lumps in it but not too bad but WTF was that Green **** that was poured All over it!! Today he still has fond memories of the "experience"!
    I have had a fried eel with mash before but i don't like anything jellied.
    My daughter won't be growing up on pie and mash as the mrs has won the battle and decided little one is going to be a Palace fan like her.
    Hmmm i going to bite the bullet on that one ...................For the moment Lol

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    It's only to keep Tricky happy! He easily gets the hump as we saw last week when he mysteriously disappeared after the Watford tonking!
    Aye he's a reet southern softee who takes the hump if you call his beloved Wet Spam ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aciddy stop saying Wet Spam.
    It's late and you making me hungry Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Aye he's a reet southern softee who takes the hump if you call his beloved Wet Spam ..lol
    Nothing to do with going silent after the Watford game.
    As i said i was busy doing other things
    I cannot always be here to entertain you lads lol

As Alf said Trick, the Wet Spam thing is just a giggle. Its like saying Notts Forest & Scotchland, it always gets a fish bite or two

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast