+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pigeon fanciers

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The weather here in West Yorkshire has also been warm Frenchie, surprisingly warm for this time of year and I dont like it. The sooner we start Autumn (the Fall) the better.

And Tricky, did your bird also think Wet Spam won the world cup for England in '66 ?
    No she thought that Palace were the team of the eighties!

Whoever started that thing eh Dave about C.Palace being the team of the 80's, was it a young Clive Allen who hadnt quite found his feet as a star striker at the time ?

Whoever started that thing eh Dave about C.Palace being the team of the 80's, was it a young Clive Allen who hadnt quite found his feet as a star striker at the time ?
    I didn't know but I had a look and strangely it was my first Spurs Hero Jimmy Greaves (He was still drinking in them days).

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I didn't know but I had a look and strangely it was my first Spurs Hero Jimmy Greaves (He was still drinking in them days).
    Yes damn that Jimmy Greaves, he really liked his fruit juices and lemondades and colas didnt he ?

Would this be the same team of the 80;s that lost 9-0 against Liverpool in the 80's ?

The weather here in West Yorkshire has also been warm Frenchie, surprisingly warm for this time of year and I dont like it. The sooner we start Autumn (the Fall) the better.

And Tricky, did your bird also think Wet Spam won the world cup for England in '66 ?
    Evening Acido...Agree with you it's too warm and dry and we need rain...and à lot of it!
    One of my favourite pass times at this time of the year is mushroom picking in the enormous forest that surrounds the town where I live. For the moment....since the middle of August....until now I haven't seen a single specimen....phuck all,Nada,niente,rien!

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Would this be the same team of the 80;s that lost 9-0 against Liverpool in the 80's ?
    Yes and in the same season beat them 4-3 in the F A Cup Semi.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Evening Acido...Agree with you it's too warm and dry and we need rain...and à lot of it!
    One of my favourite pass times at this time of the year is mushroom picking in the enormous forest that surrounds the town where I live. For the moment....since the middle of August....until now I haven't seen a single specimen....phuck all,Nada,niente,rien!
    Yo Frenchie...
    Im not a summer fan (even though thats when my birthday is), I much prefer the cooler and even colder times of the year.
    I love a good mushroom though, when its shallow fried with bacon and peppers and garlic and onions... ohh yes I can taste it even now
    Last edited by Acido; 23-09-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345