+ Visit Scotland for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 78

Thread: Yahoos at it again

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Employment law means the yahoo must give him a reference, pay for the victims silence and award minimal compensation?

    What about criminal law that the abuser should be facing?

    Sweep sweep, same old sellic.
    Employment law says that you cannot put rumours and unsubstantiated claims against someone on a reference you utter dunce.
    Had this person been disciplined for his alleged offences, then it would have been okay to put that on his reference.
    Otherwise, no go.
    Surely even a huntard like you is able to understand this?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Employment law says that you cannot put rumours and unsubstantiated claims against someone on a reference you utter dunce.
    Had this person been disciplined for his alleged offences, then it would have been okay to put that on his reference.
    Otherwise, no go.
    Surely even a huntard like you is able to understand this?
    So employment law says you must give a reference for a former employee regardless of the circumstances?

    They carried out an investigation and he left shortly after, you are able to refuse to give a reference and seeing he is in security, he would have had no chance of getting a new position without a reference from his previous employer, the yahoo obviously agreed to get rid quietly with no pay off but give him a glowing reference, keep it out of the media and got the big brush out again, they hoped the poor woman would have left and saved them having to pay her as well, but had to give her buttons as long as she kept her mouth shut, which they have previous for.

    What the phuk is it with you people, that club could rape and murder your family and you would still defend it, the woman was abused for SEVEN years furfuxake, she dedicated her life to that club since she was 13 and they treated her like shyte, gave her a poxy 14k and told her to phuk off, but you're happy as long as it doesn't tarnish the "good" name of sellic.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    So employment law says you must give a reference for a former employee regardless of the circumstances?
    No one, except you, said anything about him being given a reference.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    They carried out an investigation and he left shortly after, you are able to refuse to give a reference and seeing he is in security, he would have had no chance of getting a new position without a reference from his previous employer, the yahoo obviously agreed to get rid quietly with no pay off but give him a glowing reference, keep it out of the media and got the big brush out again, they hoped the poor woman would have left and saved them having to pay her as well, but had to give her buttons as long as she kept her mouth shut, which they have previous for.

    What the phuk is it with you people, that club could rape and murder your family and you would still defend it, the woman was abused for SEVEN years furfuxake, she dedicated her life to that club since she was 13 and they treated her like shyte, gave her a poxy 14k and told her to phuk off, but you're happy as long as it doesn't tarnish the "good" name of sellic.

    Seriously, why do you feel the need to lie about this stuff?
    Footie crap fine - you can lie and exaggerate to your heart's content, but you 'peepil' just do not seem to have any limits when it comes to unsubstantiated bullshlt.
    Do you honestly think it is okay to just invent crap because it suits your psychotic agenda?

    The 'club' (WTF would a hun know about a 'club' ffs) didn't do anything. An individual is alleged to have done something - others were alleged to have joined in, but Celtic football club did nothing to this woman.
    Huns make me laugh - Huns deal with issues quietly in-house and it is the 'rangers way' with 'dignity'...Celtic do it and its sweeping under the carpet...
    Last edited by JackSnakes; 19-09-2016 at 12:48 PM.

  4. #44
    No point in trying to have a debate with Rolf, he is an absolute fud, best just to laugh at him.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    The 'club' (WTF would a hun know about a 'club' ffs) didn't do anything. An individual is alleged to have done something - others were alleged to have joined in, but Celtic football club did nothing to this woman.
    Huns make me laugh - Huns deal with issues quietly in-house and it is the 'rangers way' with 'dignity'...Celtic do it and its sweeping under the carpet...
    Was it the club or the company this woman worked for? Or is it just the huns who say they are 2 different things?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Was it the club or the company this woman worked for? Or is it just the huns who say they are 2 different things?
    <goes tae look for 'tumbleweed' gif....>

  7. #47
    Sexual Harassment is disgraceful but *****philia is heinous. Dispicable that some here are trying to outscore others on either imho.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    No one, except you, said anything about him being given a reference.





    Seriously, why do you feel the need to lie about this stuff?
    Footie crap fine - you can lie and exaggerate to your heart's content, but you 'peepil' just do not seem to have any limits when it comes to unsubstantiated bullshlt.
    Do you honestly think it is okay to just invent crap because it suits your psychotic agenda?

    The 'club' (WTF would a hun know about a 'club' ffs) didn't do anything. An individual is alleged to have done something - others were alleged to have joined in, but Celtic football club did nothing to this woman.
    Huns make me laugh - Huns deal with issues quietly in-house and it is the 'rangers way' with 'dignity'...Celtic do it and its sweeping under the carpet...
    Phuxake, two minutes ago sellic couldn'nae put any bad stuff on his reference cos phukin Petrocelli here says employment Law wouldn't allow it, noo its only me who said anything about it, despite this Tony thinks you'll get the same job, in security, in the same industry without a reference.

    The victim was told not to go to the police, she was told the yahoo would deal with it, the abuser was moved on and got another job pronto, he was given a glowing reference from yahoo FC or would not have got the job, the media asked his missus for comment but she was gagged to.

    Big phukin carpet used once more to hide the sordid secrets of the yahoo.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Sexual Harassment is disgraceful but *****philia is heinous. Dispicable that some here are trying to outscore others on either imho.
    Well don't read it then and phuk off.

  10. #50
    Why don't you phuk off? Or better again, why don't you try to talk about football matters - if you're able to

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Phuxake, two minutes ago sellic couldn'nae put any bad stuff on his reference cos phukin Petrocelli here says employment Law wouldn't allow it, noo its only me who said anything about it, despite this Tony thinks you'll get the same job, in security, in the same industry without a reference.

    The victim was told not to go to the police, she was told the yahoo would deal with it, the abuser was moved on and got another job pronto, he was given a glowing reference from yahoo FC or would not have got the job, the media asked his missus for comment but she was gagged to.

    Big phukin carpet used once more to hide the sordid secrets of the yahoo.
    You were the one who was blabbing on about a reference - I simply said that you cannot put lies and rumours on a reference.
    You then made up some utter bullshlt about how Celtic have given him a glowing reference which is pure speculation on your part.
    All that's missing is the word 'FACT' at the end of your boIIocks

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Why don't you phuk off? Or better again, why don't you try to talk about football matters - if you're able to
    I do talk about football matters and get the same responses time after time, "Rolf is a hvn c()nt", "sevco are deid", even when I comment on non Rangers threads its the same shyte, the thing is the worst on here for the pedo stuff are the ones that call me Rolf, d'you know what I mean?

    No one on here discusses football, you get two replies then the usual suspects wade in with their repetitive shyte.

    Now with the greatest respect, phuk right off.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    You were the one who was blabbing on about a reference - I simply said that you cannot put lies and rumours on a reference.
    You then made up some utter bullshlt about how Celtic have given him a glowing reference which is pure speculation on your part.
    All that's missing is the word 'FACT' at the end of your boIIocks
    No one employs anyone in security without a reference. FACT.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    I do talk about football matters and get the same responses time after time, "Rolf is a hvn c()nt", "sevco are deid", even when I comment on non Rangers threads its the same shyte, the thing is the worst on here for the pedo stuff are the ones that call me Rolf, d'you know what I mean?

    No one on here discusses football, you get two replies then the usual suspects wade in with their repetitive shyte.

    Now with the greatest respect, phuk right off.
    To be fair Rolf is a hun c()nt but sevco aren't deid yet it was old Rainjurs that died.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    I do talk about football matters and get the same responses time after time, "Rolf is a hvn c()nt", "sevco are deid", even when I comment on non Rangers threads its the same shyte, the thing is the worst on here for the pedo stuff are the ones that call me Rolf, d'you know what I mean?

    No one on here discusses football, you get two replies then the usual suspects wade in with their repetitive shyte.

    Now with the greatest respect, phuk right off.
    I don't recall anyone saying Sevco are dead Rolf - they're very much alive for the moment and plying their trade in the top flight of Scottish Fitba.

    Yes that lady was sexually harassed at her place of work which was Celtic FC and of course it never should have happened and the tadger who did it should be done under employment law - not sure if there's a sex-offenders list appropriate for sexual harassment and bullying in the workplace but if there is he should be on it. The fact that he's ex-plod (those who are supposed to impose the law without fear or favour - aye right) makes it doubly bad in my eyes. But I don't think it's as bad as *****s who prey on vulnerable children.

    The fact that it's happened in a football related workplace is hardly the main issue though - it shouldn't happen in any workplace. But some utter c**ts, not just you rolf, want to use it as some point-scoring issue. Disgusting

  16. #56
    Oh the guy would have got a reference all right. A good one. As long as he kept his trap shut of course. It’s the price of not taking things further, isn’t it? So he’s free to go and sexually assault women elsewhere and Celtic keep their dirty washing in house. It’s what they do.

    As you rightly say, they can’t put heresy and innuendo on a reference. But if you’ve got a properly functioning respectable organisation, you investigate hearsay and innuendo and establish facts surrounding it. And if necessary, call in plod. But then again, it’s Celtic FC we’re talking about.

    What you don’t do is have a kangaroo court HR meeting and gently nudge the perverted beast out the back door with a nod and a wink and reference. And give the victim tuppence compensation and rely on her silence because she jist pyoor luvs ra Sellik nat no. And you certainly don’t persuade her not to go to plod, furra guid name o ra Sellilfitbaclub nat. You would have thought Celtic would be the last football club in Britain to let something like this go on.

    Same old Celtic. Always sweeping

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Oh the guy would have got a reference all right. A good one. As long as he kept his trap shut of course. Itís the price of not taking things further, isnít it? So heís free to go and sexually assault women elsewhere and Celtic keep their dirty washing in house. Itís what they do.

    As you rightly say, they canít put heresy and innuendo on a reference. But if youíve got a properly functioning respectable organisation, you investigate hearsay and innuendo and establish facts surrounding it. And if necessary, call in plod. But then again, itís Celtic FC weíre talking about.

    What you donít do is have a kangaroo court HR meeting and gently nudge the perverted beast out the back door with a nod and a wink and reference. And give the victim tuppence compensation and rely on her silence because she jist pyoor luvs ra Sellik nat no. And you certainly donít persuade her not to go to plod, furra guid name o ra Sellilfitbaclub nat. You would have thought Celtic would be the last football club in Britain to let something like this go on.

    Same old Celtic. Always sweeping
    I didn't know you were present at Sellicks HR meetings and investigation?

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,978
    'heresy', how phukkin thick can one hun vermin be

  19. #59
    Huns are all over the place on this thread...

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    'heresy', how phukkin thick can one hun vermin be
    I'm concerned not only with his poor spelling but his lack of grasp of employment law.

    What looks like has happened here is complaint formally made by victim. Employer investigates. Perpetrator leaves before disciplinary procedures are triggered (as there is no indication form article this took place) therefore nothing formally proven. Regarding involving The Police it is the responsibility of the woman to decide if she wants the man charged with an offence. When he goes for another job a reference cant say we think he is etc as this could result in a legal action.

    The bottom line is the women should have gone to the police if she wanted to make it a criminal matter, then if found guilty it would be on his record and placed on sex offenders register.

    It seems certain posters are just wanting to use this case for their own narrow point scoring. I'm not surprised that poster is wally. And I hope he has a good lawyer given the accusations he is making on a public forum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •