Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
As usual, your using my criticism of you and your mate as disregard for what that woman went through,im simply pointing out your total see through pish about actually caring for the woman, at the end of the day, because she's a Tim, you couldn't give a rat's chuff about her only your opportunity to get a pop in against Celtic. I'm right aren't I?
Not actually knowing the lady involved its difficult to put a personal emotional attachment to this, which is what you're saying we should do. Just like when we see the horrors of the aftermath of a terrorists atrocity we revulse in the pictures and feel for the victims, but are we genuinely affected by the scenes or do we think for that few moments then go about our daily lives normally?

Yeah we carry on like nothing happened, does that make us bad people or hypocrites, of course not, but those who try to prevent others from commenting on the horrors, spin the situations and even worse, try to cover it up and excuse it in some way are the real dirty basturts in this, the yahoo does this because he has a connection to the story.

So far in this thread we have the yahoo defending the club for covering up this story, treating the victim, (a fan and lifelong employee) like shyte and persuading the victim not to report the criminal acts.
We also have yahoo attempting to disassociate the Celtic Boys Club from any connection to the yahoo club in any way shape or form, several of them have attempted to remove any blame associated to the child abuse cover up by stating that the pedophile was not a yahoo FC employee and that the Boys Club didn't have any official connection to the club, they say this despite a criminal trial where they're European winning captain said it was "an open secret" within the club.

So going back to your point sevvy, who is actually being the c()nts here, the folk for criticising your club for another attempted cover up about *** abuse allegations, or those who are trying to defend, justify, spin and excuse yahoo fc for their lack of moral, ethical and legal obligations?